Top Marseille Overnight Tours
Saved to wishlist!
10 results | All Marseille Tours
Spend a day exploring Aix en Provence, Cassis, and Marseille with this private tour from Marseille. Your guide will pick you and your party up at your hotel and take you out on a day of adventure. Highlights include a stop at Cape Canaille and a guided tour of the Cours Mirabeau in Aix, with plenty of free time built in to explore at your leisure.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Spend the morning exploring Marseilles’ historical neighborhoods on a small-group tour with a guide. Perfect for visitors looking to maximize their time in the city, the tour covers many of the city’s main sights in half a day. Peruse shops and restaurants in the along the water in the old port, and take in panoramic views along the Cape Croisette.
Immerse yourself in the distinctive beauty of Provence with a full-day tour of the Aix-en-Provence, Cassis, and Marseille. With your small group, view elegant mansions along Aix’s Cours Mirabeau. Have a look at the daily market before heading to Cassis to view breathtaking calanques from the village’s charming harbor. End in Marseille with a panoramic tour of main attractions such as the Basilique Notre-Dame de la Garde.
The ATV or VTC by the day makes it possible better to make the link between the activity and the environment crossed. The trails in the area offer a variety of colorful landscapes. The circuits are adapted according to the level of each school group, individual or seminar - works councils. Opening times Day: Mountain bike or VTC adjustable: 9am - 4pm
Discover the natural and historic sights of Provence on a private tour from Marseille. The tour itinerary and duration are based entirely on your interests and time constraints. Whatever you decide, enjoy comfortable end-to-end transportation with WiFi and luggage storage. Explore Côte d’Azur, Aix en Provence, Cassis, and more, as you inhale the region's iconic lavender. Additional sightseeing in Marseille can be arranged before return to your port or hotel.
Experience the delights of storybook Provence with a half-day tour from Marseille in a luxury car. Your private tour is fully customisable, so you can create the perfect itinerary and enjoy the undivided attention of your guide. Perhaps drive along the Corniche coastal road from Marseille, visit the home of Paul Cezanne in Aix-en-Provence or hop off in beautiful Cassis for a boat cruise around the famous calanques (inlets). Alternatively, stay in Marseille and hit the shops of the Old Port or admire the views from Notre-Dame de la Garde.
Avoid the touristy eats on your Provence vacation, and discover the region's authentic food and wine with the help of a local guide. With this private tour, you'll visit three local vineyards for tastings, then enjoy lunch at a village restaurant in Puyloubier where traditional Provençale dishes take center stage.
Get an insider’s introduction to Marseilles’ rich culinary heritage during this half-day walking tour through the colorful, historic Le Panier neighborhood. Sample regional wines and savory cheeses in the home of a Marseilles local, sample tasty, traditional snacks like a fried panisse, and explore winding streets in one of the city’s most photogenic quarters.
Experience the beauty and culture of France’s oldest city on a 4-hour electric bike tour! On this private Marseille shore excursion, accompany your local guide on a journey through the city’s colorful streets. Explore off-the-beaten-path areas, picturesque ports and main attractions like Palais du Pharo and Notre-Dame de la Garde, then cruise along the waterfront for postcard-perfect Mediterranean views. Maximize your sightseeing time in Marseille!
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Provence has scenic views, medieval villages, and fantastic architecture. Get more out of your time in Marseille by going on a private day tour. You’ll have a hassle-free day with round-trip transport included. The tour is fully customizable based on your needs and interests. Potential highlights include multiple stops in the Avignon and Luberon region, such as Gordes, and Menerbes. It’s also possible to explore Arles and the Alpilles area.
What people are saying about Overnight Tours in Marseille
Marseille Shore Excursion: City Sightseeing Tour of Marseille"Our tour guide was fabulous! We saw so many great areas of Marseille, and we loved the private tour (no huge group with radios and ear pieces!) He customized our tour based on what we wanted to see, and where we had already been. Highly recommend!"..."
Provence Small-Group Sightseeing Tour: Marseille, Aix-en-Provence and Cassis"Tour guide was REALLY informative and was perfect in getting us to visit as much as possible. If you want to get the most of your visit take this tour!"..."
Provence: Aix en Provence, Cassis and Marseille Private Tours"Wonderful tour and driver. Aix was wonderful and took us all around. Thank you!! Would definitely recommend for a private tour and to get around with ease"..."
5-Hour Private Sightseeing Tour of the Provence from Marseille in Luxury Car"Out tour guide was friendly, informative and took us on a fabulous tour! We highly recommend him and would use him Again. His was very knowledgeable!!"..."
Provence - Mont Sainte Victoire in search of Cézanne private wine tour"Laurent, our tour guide, created an unforgettable day of exploration throughout Provence for us. Highly recommend this 5-Star experience."..."
Marseille Walking food and culture tour 3 hour Private tour"A wonderful inside tour of the real Marseille cultural neighbourhood near the port. So much fun despite the weather. Thanks Christine !!"..."
Provence Full Day Private Tour with Professional Guide from Marseille"Michelle (our driver) picked us up promptly at the ship. He drove us to each destination while telling stories about the region, life in Marseille and a bit of history. He always had answers to any and all questions we had. Once we arrived at our location, he gave us a brief walkthrough, but then turned us loose to explore on our own. That was fun as well, the kids had time to shop and we just relaxed. It was our grandkids (both 18) favorite tour guide."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Overnight Tours in Marseille?
The best Overnight Tours in Marseille according to Viator travellers are:
What Overnight Tours in Marseille are taking additional safety precautions?
These Marseille experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Marseille Shore Excursion: City Sightseeing Tour of Marseille
- Provence Small-Group Sightseeing Tour: Marseille, Aix-en-Provence and Cassis
- Provence: Aix en Provence, Cassis and Marseille Private Tours
- 5-Hour Private Sightseeing Tour of the Provence from Marseille in Luxury Car
- Provence - Mont Sainte Victoire in search of Cézanne private wine tour
What Overnight Tours in Marseille are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Marseille may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Cap Canaille Tours & Tickets
- Vallon des Auffes Tours & Tickets
- Palais Longchamp Tours & Tickets
- Fort Saint-Jean Tours & Tickets
- Frioul Islands (Îles du Frioul) Tours & Tickets
- Roman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains) Tours & Tickets
- Marseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC) Tours & Tickets
- Marseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille) Tours & Tickets
- Centre de la Vieille Charite Tours & Tickets
- Marseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts) Tours & Tickets
- Marseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle) Tours & Tickets
- Marseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major) Tours & Tickets
- Place aux Huiles Tours & Tickets
- Calanque d’En-Vau Tours & Tickets
- Abbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor) Tours & Tickets
- Maritime and Commercial Museum of Marseille (Musée de la Marine et de l'Economie de Marseille) Tours & Tickets
- Fontaine Castellane Tours & Tickets
- Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem) Tours & Tickets
- Museum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA) Tours & Tickets
- La Corniche Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets