Top Maui Family-friendly Shows
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Maui Tours
Sort by: Featured
Rather than spending the most magical time of day inside a restaurant or hotel, treat yourself to this sunset dinner cruise aboard a catamaran. Enjoy included drinks and watch the down behind the island of Lanai as you cruise along the Lahaina coastline. Then, indulge in a delicious 3-course dinner accompanied by the sounds of a local musician. Depending on the time of year, you might even spot humpback whales.
Hawaii is a major destination for relaxation and fun times—and this Maui sunset dinner cruise allows you to let loose and enjoy yourself while visiting the island. Step aboard a ship that cruises by the Na Pali coast, and take in views during sunset as you feast on your dinner of choice. Dance to live music, sip on two free drinks from a full bar, and create your own memorable experience on the water.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Family-friendly Shows in Maui are taking additional safety precautions?
These Maui experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Hana Tours & Tickets
- Royal Lahaina Luau Tours & Tickets
- Banyan Tree Park Tours & Tickets
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park Tours & Tickets
- Makawao Tours & Tickets
- La Perouse Bay Tours & Tickets
- Little Beach Tours & Tickets
- Kaʻanapali Beach Tours & Tickets
- Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm Tours & Tickets
- Maui Tropical Plantation Tours & Tickets
- Waiʻanapanapa State Park Tours & Tickets
- Kapalua Tours & Tickets
- Wailuku Tours & Tickets
- Lanai Island Tours & Tickets
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns) Tours & Tickets
- Kalaupapa National Historical Park Tours & Tickets
- Haleakala National Park Tours & Tickets
- Hanakao'o Beach Park Tours & Tickets
- Wailea Beach Tours & Tickets
- Honolua Bay Tours & Tickets