Maui Tours, Tickets & Excursions
* A traveller said: "Amazing !! This is a must do. We will be back !! Ps.. bring cash to tip at the open bar and your server. Most luau don't serve you!! Deserts amazing !! Not sure if you can request closer tables to the front."
* A traveller said: "We enjoyed the snorkeling at Molokini and seeing the sea turtles at Turtle Town. The staff were all so friendly and made sure everyone was having a great time!"
* A traveller said: "This was great the crew was really amazing and helpful! We saw lots of turtles and different kinds of native fish. The food was good! And they also had mineral sunscreen so no need to bring one overall it was a great experience and everyone should try it."
* A traveller said: "Everything about the trip was amazing. The food, bar service, equipment for snorkeling all was perfect"
* A traveller said: "The sunrise tour was the best! Great attentive and considerate service! The tour operator was very nice and generous to the tourists and looked out especially for my older parents. Would definitely recommend to anyone interested in this tour! Sunrise was painful to get up for but the experience was well worth it!"
* A traveller said: "Very beautiful and the food was good as well, we had prime rib. All the staff was friendly and service was punctual..there tip was worth it."
* A traveller said: "This is a must do in Maui! So much fun, and it was awesome being able to learn island history and ways we can help the island for future generations! Thank you Dan, and Johffrey for a great time!"
* A traveller said: "We saw a wonderful array of tropical fish and was lucky to see sharks, rays with little ones and even moray eels. The crew was great!! Enjoyable time was had by all. Thanks!!"
* A traveller said: "The instructors were knowledgeable and they made the experience very pleasant and fun. It was my first time zip lining and I loved it, I highly recommend it!"
* A traveller said: "The crew was extremely attentive and prepared. They were very nice. The food was perfect and timely. Somebody was there to help anytime you needed it. They were out in the water with us for safety. It was a great experience overall."
* A traveller said: "Excellent staff. Very customer focused and committed to a great experience. Friendly, fun and dedicated team."
* A traveller said: "Awesome trip!!!! Kimo and his wife are just an amazing couple. They are hard workers, great dancers, full of energy, very social and fun fun fun. I highly recommend this trip. Also, the Mai Tais are delicious and the food is yummy. I especially liked the ribs and the key lime pie!!"
* A traveller said: "Captain Kirk was an awesome narrator and pilot! This was my first helicopter tour and it was wonderful- the highlight of my Maui adventures. Clear day low winds and a spectacular view of Molokai. This is a must do tour."
* A traveller said: "The team was so kind and really helpful they were making sure that everyone was on the boat after the we did snorkeling!"
* A traveller said: "The trip had everything you would need, go food, drinks, snorkeling in two spots, and great crew!!! What an amazing team and experience. I couldn’t rate it higher and would recommend to all ages :)"
* A traveller said: "We loved the background stories on a lot of the sights, and didn't even know Charles Lindbergh was buried on the island! Lepa told personal stories and injected knowledge of the area."
* A traveller said: "The tank with the Jelly fish was incredible and the 3-D movie on the humpback whale was awesome. All the exhibits were beautiful."
* A traveller said: "Great trip, fun crew, fun times! We got to see some pretty fish and a sting ray! The day was beautiful and well worth the time!!"
* A traveller said: "Awesome! Friendly and funny your guides. Great, secret turtle spot. Snacks and beverages included. Would recommend."
* A traveller said: "Sooooo much fun!!! The guides were very fun and personable to us and made us feel at ease from the first line to the last!!"
* A traveller said: "The activity was well worth the effort of getting up early- Jerry our guide was a wealth of information, the Maui Bike Company was professional and safe. The experience of seeing the sunrise on top of the volcano and then biking down was once in a lifetime."
* A traveller said: "Beautiful show, amazing food! Location was great with a great view. Service was amazing very helpful"
* A traveller said: "Your was phenomenal! Worth every minute! Saw tons of local people! Got lunch was yummy. And I didn’t have to drive!"
* A traveller said: "This was the best way to start our trip to Maui. Our pilot was amazing! He was charismatic and seemed to enjoy the tour as much as we did, which was refreshing. Although it had a hefty price tag, I think it’s worth it! And I’m kind of a cheapbutt!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bailey House Museum
- Hanakao'o Beach Park
- Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park
- Little Beach
- Maui Tropical Plantation
- Kaʻanapali Beach
- Waihee Ridge Trail
- Lanai Island
- Haleakala National Park
- Oheo Gulch
- Kalaupapa National Historical Park
- Surfing Goat Dairy
- Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery
- Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm
- ʻIao Valley State Monument
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)
- Molokini Crater
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Haleakala Crater
- Molokai Island
- Maalaea Harbor