Top Melbourne Art Classes
Saved to wishlist!
11 results | All Melbourne Tours
Spend a day immersed in the amazing animal kingdom at the Melbourne Zoo. Encounter native land species like koalas, wombats and kangaroos at the Australian Bush exhibit, and watch Victoria’s indigenous penguins and seals splash around at the Wild Sea. Admire creatures from around the globe, such as mighty Asian pachyderms at the Trail of Elephants and elegant African zebras and giraffes in open-air habitats. Don’t miss the energetic primates at Lemur Island and an elevated orangutan exhibit!
Get a real taste of Melbourne on this 2-hour walking tour of the famous Queen Victoria Market, which dates back to the 19th-century. With a small group of no more than 12 people per guide, you’ll enjoy a personalised experience with your local guide, as you browse the myriad stalls and mingle with the locals. Enjoy tastings of delicious seasonal delicacies (included). Tasting will depend on what is fresh on the day, but typically include Coffin Bay Oysters, grilled peppered kangaroo, pickled octopus, local goats’ milk cheese, fresh dolmades and Victorian olives. Your tour ends with a famous hot jam doughnut from the iconic American Doughnut Kitchen.
Treat yourself to a delightful day on the Mornington Peninsula on this full-day tour from Melbourne. Unwind with a relaxing, mineral-rich soak in the waters of Peninsula Hot Springs, and sample regional flavor with a delicious local lunch and wine tasting. Stop at a local strawberry farm or winery, depending on the season, and ride the Arthur's Seat Eagle gondola for panoramic views of Port Phillip Bay.
Spend an evening on the Yarra River during this Melbourne dinner cruise. As you admire the twinkling city lights reflecting on the water, enjoy a 4-course gourmet meal inclusive of beverages. This fine dining experience includes beer, wine, and spirits, as well as coffee, tea, dessert, port, and a cheese plate. Cruise past attractions like Federation Square and the Royal Botanic Gardens while soaking up the elegant and relaxing atmosphere of the boat.
Lighting and composition are the two most important factors when trying to achieve a great photograph; you will learn how to frame a photograph for best results and how different lighting changes the look of photographs.
Soak your cares away with a day of rest and relaxation at the Peninsula Hot Springs. With included transport from Melbourne, this tour makes it easy to fit in a trip to this favorite spa destination on the Mornington Peninsula, featuring 20 different bathing experiences like geothermal pools, hydrotherapy, sauna, and a Turkish hamam. For an extra bliss fix, book an optional treatment at the serene Spa Dreaming Center.
Discover Australia’s wildlife and wines on a full-day tour to Healesville Sanctuary and the Yarra Valley. Depart Melbourne and head to Healesville Sanctuary where you get close views of native animals such as kangaroos, koalas, and emus. Continue your scenic drive to the Yarra Valley and arrive at a vineyard for lunch accompanied by a glass of wine. Afterward, tour the winery before moving on to De Bortoli Winery for a wine and cheese tasting.
Explore the history and beauty of Grampians National Park on this full-day trip from Melbourne. Climb to the top of Boroka Lookout and other natural vista points for sweeping valley views, and bushwalk through the parklands to explore diverse habitats and spot local wildlife such as kangaroos. Learn about the area’s original inhabitants with a visit to Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre, and admire the cascading rush of waterfalls.
Spend a day immersed in the stunning scenery of Wilsons Promontory National Park on this full-day guided tour from Melbourne. Explore the white sandy beaches and lush forests of this historic coastal reserve along a series of scenic walking tracks. Keep an eye out for native Australian wildlife like kangaroos, emus and wallabies, and keep your camera ready for many picturesque views.
Make the most of your time in Melbourne with a private customizable tour designed to suit your group of up to eleven people. With your guide, plan your half-day or full-day tour, choosing from options such as a city tour with St Kilda and Fitzroy; seeing native Australian animals at the Healesville Sanctuary or Phillip Island penguin parade; tasting wines in the Yarra Valley; or exploring the Great Ocean Road. Your private guide provides an informative tour for your group of family, friends or business colleagues.
Discover the natural delights of Phillip Island with an eco-tour from Melbourne. See the iconic Brighton Beach bathing boxes, visit the beach and take some time to admire these historic landmarks. Visit the Moonlit Sanctuary Conservation Park for an up-close encounter with koalas and other Australian wildlife. Finish the day at a local beach where you can watch hundreds of some of the world's tiniest penguins waddle out of the ocean and across the sand to their burrows.
What people are saying about Art Classes in Melbourne
Mornington Peninsula Hot Springs Day Trip from Melbourne"This trip was so informative and amazing, the guide and driver was so active and enthusiastically explained about the place sea, almost all the time was engaged and we where so happy,"..."
Peninsula Hot Springs Day Trip with Thermal Bathing Entry from Melbourne"Fantastic atmosphere and facilities, especially the new bathroom and change area. The springs were great and all natural, some with amazing views. Very easy transport and the guide was a top bloke. The best I can describe this experience is it’s lile a Disneyland for hot springs. Highly recommend and would definitely go back again."..."
Yarra Valley Wildlife & Wine Day Tour from Melbourne with Healesville Sanctuary"My wife and daughter got the pleasure of being shown around by a lovely man named Bruce. Who was a wealth of knowledge that he shared with my partner and daughter Ella they had a fantastic time talking with him and learning along the way couldn't recommend it more."..."
Small-Group Grampians Great Wilderness Escape Day Trip with Hiking"Really enjoyed a very well planned and informative trip with Jerry as our guide. Great small group. Perfect for quiet time or a group activity as per personal choice."..."
Wilsons Promontory Day Trip from Melbourne"One of the best day trips I ever had. The guide was knowledgeable and understanding and made this tour even more fun. The landscape will take away your breath and I would love to go again and show my friends. You get more than money can ever pay for : A memory that will be with you all your life."..."
Half-Day or Full-Day Tour with Private Guide from Melbourne"We enjoyed a full day tour with Daniel. He was extremely knowledgeable and made wonderful suggestions for the day. We enjoyed wine tastings at several Yarra Valley wineries and a wonderful lunch that Daniel arranged at Somah. A perfect day all around. We highly recommend Daniel as a guide."..."
Phillip Island Penguin, Brighton Beach, Moonlit Sanctuary from Melbourne"Aaron was a superguide during the day. He told us interesting and funny facts about Australian history and cultur while driving. Koala petting for only 25 dollars Is priceless. Sorry for the weather, Remember to wear or bring something war."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Art Classes in Melbourne?
The best Art Classes in Melbourne according to Viator travellers are:
What Art Classes in Melbourne are taking additional safety precautions?
These Melbourne experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Art Classes in Melbourne are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Melbourne may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Polly Woodside Tours & Tickets
- Caulfield Racecourse Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Southgate Tours & Tickets
- Brighton Beach Tours & Tickets
- Marvel Stadium Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Star Observation Wheel Tours & Tickets
- Luna Park Melbourne Tours & Tickets
- National Gallery of Victoria Tours & Tickets
- Australian National Aviation Museum Tours & Tickets
- Immigration Museum Tours & Tickets
- Collins Street Tours & Tickets
- Fitzroy Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Rippon Lea Estate Tours & Tickets
- Churchill Island Tours & Tickets
- Shrine of Remembrance Tours & Tickets
- AAMI Park Tours & Tickets
- Scienceworks Tours & Tickets
- Degraves Street Tours & Tickets
- St. Kilda, Melbourne Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Town Hall Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
- Visiting the Little Penguins
- How to Pick a Great Ocean Road Tour
- Wine Tasting in Yarra Valley
- Melbourne Street Art
- Shopping in Melbourne
- Holiday & Seasonal Tours
- Sightseeing on a Budget in Melbourne
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities in Melbourne
- Things to Do in Melbourne This Fall
- Things to Do in Melbourne This Spring
- Top Parks and Gardens in Melbourne
- Art Lover's Guide to Melbourne
- First-Timers Guide to Melbourne
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Melbourne
- Melbourne to Australia
- Melbourne to New South Wales
- Melbourne to Victoria
- Melbourne to Sydney
- Melbourne to Twelve Apostles
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Melbourne to Grampians National Park
- Melbourne to Healesville Sanctuary
- Melbourne to Albert Park
- Melbourne to Brighton Beach
- Melbourne to Sovereign Hill
- Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula
- Melbourne to Brighton
- Melbourne to Great Otway National Park
- Melbourne to Ballarat
- Melbourne to Geelong