Top Melbourne Ghost & Vampire Tours
Saved to wishlist!
14 results | All Melbourne Tours
Uncover Melbourne’s sordid past as you walk around the city center during this haunted walking tour. Walk through the city's laneways, Queen Victoria Market, the Old Melbourne Gaol, Chinatown, and more as your guide shares spooky stories and historical facts about the city. You also make stops at a few bars to have a drink while you listen to these haunted tales.
-This is a self-guided tour using a smartphone app -Discover the haunted streets, iconic landmarks and hidden laneways of Melbourne -Learn about the curses and spells of Melbourne -Visit Flinders Street Station, Hosier Lane (Graffiti Alley), Her Majesty's Theatre -Hotel Windsor, Parliament House, Chinatown. and many more scary places.
Uncover the secrets and spirits of the Point Cook Homestead on a spellbinding, 2-hour evening tour. Known for its dark history and high level of paranormal activity, this isolated, 1850s homestead near Melbourne is home to many family legends and shadowy corners where restless ghosts are believed to roam.
Explore Eynesbury Homestead and learn about its haunted past on this evening tour from Melbourne. Take a walking ghost tour of the grounds, including the eerie stables and the abandoned meat room from your guide. After the tour, use your $30 gift certificate toward a dinner at the award-winning onsite restaurant.
The city takes on a different character at night — shadowy alleyways, raucous bars, and excited theatre-goers. It’s with this backdrop that you’ll explore a city coming to life. Duck and weave through the crowds as you find yourself in three unique holes-in-the-wall from a cheeky standing bite. This is not your typical, sit-down-and-wait-an-hour-for-your-food walking tour. No, this experience will have you pushing crowds aside to find that perfect greasy pizza joint in the back of a dive bar, having your guide help you translate the mandarin menu from a dumping house, and exploring a restaurant that seems juuust on this side of the health code.
This tour of Melbourne's Cricket Ground (MCG) must-do for sports buffs who want to know more about Australia's sporting history. Combine the tour of the stadium's world-class facilities with optional admission to the National Sports Museum (reopens March 2020) to upgrade your experience.
Experience the Ice Bar Melbourne, a winter wonderland of a bar made from more than 50 tons of ice. Your admission ticket includes one complimentary Arctic-themed cocktail at a bar with sub-zero temperatures and interiors carved entirely from ice. Chill out in the provided Arctic gear, which ensures that you remain toasty warm as you join the cool crowd for a drink in Melbourne.
Discover the natural delights of Phillip Island with an eco-tour from Melbourne. See the iconic Brighton Beach bathing boxes, visit the beach and take some time to admire these historic landmarks. Visit the Moonlit Sanctuary Conservation Park for an up-close encounter with koalas and other Australian wildlife. Finish the day at a local beach where you can watch hundreds of some of the world's tiniest penguins waddle out of the ocean and across the sand to their burrows.
This walking tour is our premium experience for food lovers and sweet tooths alike. A delicious opportunity to uncover some of the finest couverture chocolate in Melbourne, meet some of the chocolate makers and to enjoy incredible patisserie through some specially crafted exclusive experiences. Chocoholics on our Chocolate & Dessert walking tour are treated to specially crafted exclusive experiences with our partner venues and we guarantee you will finish the tour with incredible knowledge and appreciation for the passion and craftmanship that leads to the exquisite flavours you will enjoy on the tour. Join your local tour guide for a delightful stroll through Melbourne’s famous arcades and secret laneways as you discover the beautiful chocolatiers and pâtissiers tucked away down the back streets of Melbourne sampling chocolates and sweet treats along the way!
Spend a day immersed in the amazing animal kingdom at the Melbourne Zoo. Encounter native land species like koalas, wombats and kangaroos at the Australian Bush exhibit, and watch Victoria’s indigenous penguins and seals splash around at the Wild Sea. Admire creatures from around the globe, such as mighty Asian pachyderms at the Trail of Elephants and elegant African zebras and giraffes in open-air habitats. Don’t miss the energetic primates at Lemur Island and an elevated orangutan exhibit!
Lose yourself in a sea of color at ArtVo, an interactive art space in The District Docklands, a short distance from the Melbourne CBD. As visitors explore more than 100 paintings across 11 themed zones, they are encouraged to touch and interact with the art. Take a selfie against angel wings or a backdrop of the Taj Mahal. Staff is on hand to help orient you and provide creative inspiration.
Get the inside scoop on Melbourne’s best bargains and designer discounts with this fun and relaxed outlet shopping tour. Explore the unique city shops of Swan Street and Bridge Road, and then hunt for treasures at outlets and tucked-away warehouses. Your friendly local guide will take you to all the best spots to enjoy big savings on shoes, clothing, handbags, housewares and more. Recharge your shopping spirit with a café lunch break and glass of bubbly.
Sip your choice of drinks on a "hidden" bar walking tour in Melbourne. Stroll with your guide to four locations for cocktails, Australian wine and beer, stopping into a classic pub, a speakeasy-style cocktail bar tucked into the laneway, a wine bar with options from the nearby Yarra Valley, and a fourth bar that will be selected by your guide depending on your group’s interests. You'll learn about Melbourne's bar scene and local history, and get tips for additional places to visit on your own.
Cruise from Melbourne to the historic seaport city of Williamstown while soaking up the sights along the Yarra River. Spend as much time as you like in Williamstown, where you can browse art galleries, explore local seafaring history or enjoy a coffee or meal at one of the many charming cafés. Customize your cruise options and travel one-way in either direction or take a round-trip cruise for a delightful day trip.
What people are saying about Ghost Tours in Melbourne
Hidden Bars & Creepy Tales Tour Of Melbourne CBD"Daniel was an amazing tour guide, who was very warm and welcoming. The tour felt like an old friend who you hadn’t seen in awhile, showing you the wonderful and not so wonderful gems of Melbourne. I have never felt more relaxed on a tour and would 100% book again."..."
Phillip Island Penguin, Brighton Beach, Moonlit Sanctuary from Melbourne"Faboulous, got to feed the kangaroos and wallabies at moonlit sanctuary and the koala's and tasmanian devils were adorable. The penguins jumping out of the ocean and parading past us was wonderful to see. Upgrade to platform seating to be really close to the action."..."
Melbourne Bargain Shopping Tour"A very enjoyable day. Jess was a fabulous host who ensured our day was successful and fun. Delicious lunch, great conversation and many amazing purchases. Highly recommend. Will book again"..."
Melbourne Walking Tour: Uncover Hidden Laneway Bars"Fantastic way to spend the afternoon, great guide, great venues, great time. Loved finding out about the local history while we discovered some of Melbourne's best hidden bars"..."
Melbourne City and Williamstown Ferry Cruise"Really enjoyed seeing the city skyline of Melbourne and the port from the Yarra river and hearing about the history of the city. Williamstown was lovely too. Tour operators were friendly and professional."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Ghost Tours in Melbourne?
The best Ghost Tours in Melbourne according to Viator travellers are:
What Ghost Tours in Melbourne are taking additional safety precautions?
These Melbourne experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Ghost Tours in Melbourne are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Melbourne may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Hosier Lane Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) Tours & Tickets
- South Wharf Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Zoo Tours & Tickets
- Australian Ballet Tours & Tickets
- Como House and Garden Tours & Tickets
- Scienceworks Tours & Tickets
- Fitzroy Gardens Tours & Tickets
- City Circle Tram Tours & Tickets
- National Gallery of Victoria Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Central Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Princess Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Sidney Myer Music Bowl Tours & Tickets
- Wilsons Promontory National Park Tours & Tickets
- Carlton Brewhouse Tours & Tickets
- State Library Victoria Tours & Tickets
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Melbourne Tours & Tickets
- Flemington Racecourse Tours & Tickets
- Sherbrooke Forest Tours & Tickets
- Chapel Street Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
- Visiting the Little Penguins
- How to Pick a Great Ocean Road Tour
- Wine Tasting in Yarra Valley
- Melbourne Street Art
- Shopping in Melbourne
- Holiday & Seasonal Tours
- Sightseeing on a Budget in Melbourne
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities in Melbourne
- Things to Do in Melbourne This Fall
- Things to Do in Melbourne This Spring
- Top Parks and Gardens in Melbourne
- Art Lover's Guide to Melbourne
- First-Timers Guide to Melbourne
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Melbourne
- Melbourne to Australia
- Melbourne to New South Wales
- Melbourne to Victoria
- Melbourne to Sydney
- Melbourne to Twelve Apostles
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Melbourne to Grampians National Park
- Melbourne to Healesville Sanctuary
- Melbourne to Albert Park
- Melbourne to Brighton Beach
- Melbourne to Sovereign Hill
- Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula
- Melbourne to Brighton
- Melbourne to Great Otway National Park
- Melbourne to Ballarat
- Melbourne to Geelong