Top Melbourne Shows & Performances
Saved to wishlist!
14 results | All Melbourne Tours
This tour of Melbourne's Cricket Ground (MCG) must-do for sports buffs who want to know more about Australia's sporting history. Combine the tour of the stadium's world-class facilities with optional admission to the National Sports Museum (reopens March 2020) to upgrade your experience.
Experience the best of the beach and the mountains with this full-day hiking tour at Wilsons Prom. In just a day, you’ll see incredible turquoise coastline, sand dunes, valleys, and rugged mountain landscapes. Enjoy two scenic hikes, one from Tidal River to Little Oberon Bay, and the second up Mt. Oberon. Snacks, lunch, and entrance fees are included.
Let your imagination run wild with an hour of non-stop entertainment. Get glammed up for intimate magic show at Melbourne’s 5-star Marriott Hotel and prepare to be dazzled. Unbelievable magic tricks, mind-blowing illusions, mind reading and audience participation all add to a truly mesmerizing show and you’re sure to leave a believer!
Experience the Ice Bar Melbourne, a winter wonderland of a bar made from more than 50 tons of ice. Your admission ticket includes one complimentary Arctic-themed cocktail at a bar with sub-zero temperatures and interiors carved entirely from ice. Chill out in the provided Arctic gear, which ensures that you remain toasty warm as you join the cool crowd for a drink in Melbourne.
Get the inside scoop on the best bars in Melbourne on a walking tour that features often overlooked spots that have great drinks and atmosphere. Expect to visit between 10 to 15 bars during your tour, stopping to enjoy two complimentary cocktails along the way. Your guide can customize the bars visited to the interests of the group, and fill you in on other great spots to check out for food or entertainment. Keep track of your favorites to visit again on your own.
Spend a day immersed in the amazing animal kingdom at the Melbourne Zoo. Encounter native land species like koalas, wombats and kangaroos at the Australian Bush exhibit, and watch Victoria’s indigenous penguins and seals splash around at the Wild Sea. Admire creatures from around the globe, such as mighty Asian pachyderms at the Trail of Elephants and elegant African zebras and giraffes in open-air habitats. Don’t miss the energetic primates at Lemur Island and an elevated orangutan exhibit!
Sip your choice of drinks on a "hidden" bar walking tour in Melbourne. Stroll with your guide to four locations for cocktails, Australian wine and beer, stopping into a classic pub, a speakeasy-style cocktail bar tucked into the laneway, a wine bar with options from the nearby Yarra Valley, and a fourth bar that will be selected by your guide depending on your group’s interests. You'll learn about Melbourne's bar scene and local history, and get tips for additional places to visit on your own.
Spend a day immersed in the stunning scenery of Wilsons Promontory National Park on this full-day guided tour from Melbourne. Explore the white sandy beaches and lush forests of this historic coastal reserve along a series of scenic walking tracks. Keep an eye out for native Australian wildlife like kangaroos, emus and wallabies, and keep your camera ready for many picturesque views.
Soak up a spectacular aerial view of Melbourne with a visit to Melbourne Skydeck— the highest viewing platform in the Southern Hemisphere. Admire the watery expanse of Port Phillip Bay and the rolling Dandenong Ranges in the distance. Even the other skyscrapers of Melbourne’s business district will seem miniature from this incredible vantage point. Thrill-seekers can upgrade to experience ‘The Edge’— a moving, glass-bottomed cube that lets you hover over the city streets 88 floors below.
Enjoy an authentic taste of the Yarra Valley on this full-day ecotour from Melbourne. Visit local farmers, family-run wineries, and artisan producers as you travel through the patchwork of vineyards and farmlands. Stop along the way to indulge in wine tasting at De Bortoli winery; sample scrumptious handmade chocolates at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie; and enjoy a delicious lunch at Rochford Winery. That’s not all: other stops include Yarra Valley Dairy and Yering Station.
Explore the flavors of the Yarra Valley on this guided winery and food day tour Starting from Melbourne, your culinary adventure includes visits to several hand-picked wineries, a seasonal 2-course lunch at a beautiful cellar door, and a trip to a local chocolaterie & ice creamery. You’ll end the day with a trip to a craft brewery, before settling in for the scenic drive back to the city.
Experience the delights of Victoria’s wine country on this Yarra Valley wine tour from Melbourne. With an informative wine guide, you’ll visit four popular wineries: Balgownie Estate, Steels Gate Winery, Greenstone Vineyards, and Yering Farm. Enjoy plenty of tastings as well as a winery lunch while you learn about winemaking in Australian and admire the picturesque landscapes.
Take in breathtaking sights of long sandy beaches and dramatic cliffs on this guided, full-day tour of Australia’s Great Ocean Road. See some of the most spectacular coastal scenery on Earth, including the Twelve Apostles limestone stacks and Gibson's Steps, site of historic cliff lines. Bushwalk in Great Otway National Park and try out your koala-spotting skills. Travel in a deluxe mini-coach with a small group for a relaxing, personalized experience.
Cruise from Melbourne to the historic seaport city of Williamstown while soaking up the sights along the Yarra River. Spend as much time as you like in Williamstown, where you can browse art galleries, explore local seafaring history or enjoy a coffee or meal at one of the many charming cafés. Customize your cruise options and travel one-way in either direction or take a round-trip cruise for a delightful day trip.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Shows & Performances in Melbourne?
The best Shows & Performances in Melbourne according to Viator travellers are:
What Shows & Performances in Melbourne are 1 hour or less?
What Shows & Performances in Melbourne are taking additional safety precautions?
These Melbourne experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Shows & Performances in Melbourne are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Melbourne may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Theater Shows
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Attractions & Museums
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Degraves Street Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre Tours & Tickets
- Hosier Lane Tours & Tickets
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Melbourne Tours & Tickets
- Shrine of Remembrance Tours & Tickets
- Albert Park Tours & Tickets
- Old Melbourne Gaol Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Museum Tours & Tickets
- The District Docklands Tours & Tickets
- St Paul's Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- South Wharf Tours & Tickets
- St. Kilda, Melbourne Tours & Tickets
- Cooks' Cottage Tours & Tickets
- Churchill Island Tours & Tickets
- Loch Ard Gorge Tours & Tickets
- ArtVo Tours & Tickets
- Daylesford Tours & Tickets
- Kings Domain Tours & Tickets
- SEA LIFE® Melbourne Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Star Observation Wheel Tours & Tickets
- Visiting the Little Penguins
- How to Pick a Great Ocean Road Tour
- Wine Tasting in Yarra Valley
- Melbourne Street Art
- Shopping in Melbourne
- Holiday & Seasonal Tours
- Sightseeing on a Budget in Melbourne
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities in Melbourne
- Things to Do in Melbourne This Fall
- Things to Do in Melbourne This Spring
- Top Parks and Gardens in Melbourne
- Art Lover's Guide to Melbourne
- First-Timers Guide to Melbourne
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Melbourne
- Melbourne to Australia
- Melbourne to New South Wales
- Melbourne to Victoria
- Melbourne to Sydney
- Melbourne to Twelve Apostles
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Melbourne to Grampians National Park
- Melbourne to Healesville Sanctuary
- Melbourne to Albert Park
- Melbourne to Brighton Beach
- Melbourne to Sovereign Hill
- Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula
- Melbourne to Brighton
- Melbourne to Great Otway National Park
- Melbourne to Ballarat
- Melbourne to Geelong