Top Melbourne Flight Simulators
Saved to wishlist!
10 results | All Melbourne Tours
Experience the Great Ocean Road’s top attractions on this guided excursion that follows the iconic road in reverse. Embark on your journey and beat the crowds while learning about the region’s scenic landscapes and pretty coastal towns from an informative guide. Visit sites including the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Port Campbell, London Bridge, and Great Otway National Park Rainforest.
Take in breathtaking sights of long sandy beaches and dramatic cliffs on this guided, full-day tour of Australia’s Great Ocean Road. See some of the most spectacular coastal scenery on Earth, including the Twelve Apostles limestone stacks and Gibson's Steps, site of historic cliff lines. Bushwalk in Great Otway National Park and try out your koala-spotting skills. Travel in a deluxe mini-coach with a small group for a relaxing, personalized experience.
Discover some of Australia’s most photographed landscapes on this full-day tour of the famous Great Ocean Road from Melbourne. Stop for morning tea in Anglesea, spot wild koalas along the way, and tuck into lunch overlooking the dramatic Apollo Bay. After lunch, enjoy a hike through Great Otway National Park, learn how the notorious Shipwreck Coast earned its name, and marvel over natural landmarks like the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, and the Gibson Steps.
Leave Melbourne for a full day of skiing, snowboarding or tobogganing at the Mt Buller ski resort. Ride round-trip in a comfortable private vehicle with your own driver for the 3-hour transfer from Melbourne to the mountain. Stop for rental equipment, then have six hours to play in the snow.
Discover the Great Ocean Road from Melbourne on this full-day tour by coach that allows you to soak up the beauty of one of Australia’s most stunning stretches of coastline. Be wowed by the Twelve Apostles, learn about the tragic history of Loch Ard Gorge, stop in Port Campbell, and enjoy photo ops of the rugged scenery throughout the day.
Discover the natural delights of Phillip Island with an eco-tour from Melbourne. See the iconic Brighton Beach bathing boxes, visit the beach and take some time to admire these historic landmarks. Visit the Moonlit Sanctuary Conservation Park for an up-close encounter with koalas and other Australian wildlife. Finish the day at a local beach where you can watch hundreds of some of the world's tiniest penguins waddle out of the ocean and across the sand to their burrows.
Marvel over the dramatic canyons, cascading waterfalls and wildflower valleys of the Grampians National Park on this action-packed full-day tour. Visit the gold rush town of Ballarat; take a bushwalk to see the Silverband Falls and spot wild kangaroos at Halls Gap. After lunch (own cost), embark on a short hike to the Grand Canyon, stand in awe beneath the MacKenzie Falls and admire jaw-dropping views over Stringybark Forest, Victoria Valley, and Lake Bellfield. This small-group tour includes selected hotel pick-up and round-trip transport from Melbourne.
Experience Australian wildlife and rainforest up-close and personal with a full day trip to Moonlit Sanctuary and the Puffing Billy Steam Train from Melbourne. Explore Moonlit Sanctuary's bushland setting with an experienced guide, and meet animals that range from koalas to kangaroos, dingos to monitor lizards. Learn about local conservation efforts. Soak up the wild atmosphere of a mountain rainforest while riding a century-old steam train along scenic tracks before returning to Melbourne.
Spot Aussie icons like kangaroos, koalas and emu, as well as exotic beasts like lions, gorillas and meerkats on a thrilling family day trip to the Werribee Open Range Zoo. Hop on an open-window bus for a 40-minute safari tour and get up close to giraffes, rhinos, zebras, camels and more. Then, explore the rest of the park on foot, and walk the boardwalk above the hippo pool, enjoy zookeeper talks and presentations, or make the most of the kid’s play areas.
Take in the scenery of the Great Ocean Road without the hassle of driving and navigation on this small-group tour from Melbourne. With just 11 travelers in the group, you are treated to extra attention from the guide and an intimate group atmosphere. Your small tour bus can stop at some of the off-the-beaten-path spots that mega tour buses can't access, giving you more views and experiences. Stops include the Gibson Steps, the Twelve Apostles, Teddys Lookout, a guided rain forest walk, and others, all accompanied by insightful guided commentary.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Flight Simulators in Melbourne?
The best Flight Simulators in Melbourne according to Viator travellers are:
What Flight Simulators in Melbourne are taking additional safety precautions?
These Melbourne experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Flight Simulators in Melbourne are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Melbourne may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
- Visiting the Little Penguins
- How to Pick a Great Ocean Road Tour
- Wine Tasting in Yarra Valley
- Melbourne Street Art
- Shopping in Melbourne
- Holiday & Seasonal Tours
- Sightseeing on a Budget in Melbourne
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities in Melbourne
- Things to Do in Melbourne This Fall
- Things to Do in Melbourne This Spring
- Top Parks and Gardens in Melbourne
- Art Lover's Guide to Melbourne
- First-Timers Guide to Melbourne
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Melbourne
- Melbourne to Australia
- Melbourne to New South Wales
- Melbourne to Victoria
- Melbourne to Sydney
- Melbourne to Twelve Apostles
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Melbourne to Grampians National Park
- Melbourne to Healesville Sanctuary
- Melbourne to Albert Park
- Melbourne to Brighton Beach
- Melbourne to Sovereign Hill
- Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula
- Melbourne to Brighton
- Melbourne to Great Otway National Park
- Melbourne to Ballarat
- Melbourne to Geelong