Top Melbourne Skip the line Tickets
Saved to wishlist!
13 results | All Melbourne Tours
Soak up a spectacular aerial view of Melbourne with a visit to Melbourne Skydeck— the highest viewing platform in the Southern Hemisphere. Admire the watery expanse of Port Phillip Bay and the rolling Dandenong Ranges in the distance. Even the other skyscrapers of Melbourne’s business district will seem miniature from this incredible vantage point. Thrill-seekers can upgrade to experience ‘The Edge’— a moving, glass-bottomed cube that lets you hover over the city streets 88 floors below.
This fascinating tour will introduce you to the ancestral lands of the Koolin nation and teach you about Aboriginal traditions. You won’t have to worry about getting lost, as an Aboriginal guide will accompany you around Melbourne’s Royal Botanic Garden. Enjoy learning about indigenous plants and trees, and their uses for food and medicine.
The Australian city of Melbourne is chock full of activities and attractions to check out. This 3-day Melbourne City Card takes the guesswork out of navigating public transport with an included 72-hour hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour and includes free admission to a number of attractions including the Eureka Skydeck, Melbourne Star, and Yarra River cruise. Plus, get exclusive deals on food and drink all throughout the city.
Discover the city of Melbourne with ease and visit key attractions and landmarks for free with the 2-day Melbourne City Card. This card is the ultimate all-in-one deal that includes entry to the Melbourne Zoo, Eureka Skydeck, Melbourne Star, and many more as well as a Yarra River cruise, 3-day hop-on hop-off bus tour, and Carlton brewery tour. Plus enjoy savings at select bars, restaurants, and other activities.
Experience the excitement of Australian rules football, aka 'footy,' during a 4.5-hour AFL match at Etihad Stadium or Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG). Your entrance ticket includes Premium reserved seating in one of the best spots in the house. Sit with a host who explains the rules of the unique Australian game and cheer with the crowds while you celebrate with meat pie and a complimentary drink.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Lose yourself in a sea of color at ArtVo, an interactive art space in The District Docklands, a short distance from the Melbourne CBD. As visitors explore more than 100 paintings across 11 themed zones, they are encouraged to touch and interact with the art. Take a selfie against angel wings or a backdrop of the Taj Mahal. Staff is on hand to help orient you and provide creative inspiration.
See Australian wildlife up close with exclusive morning access to the Melbourne Zoo. Enter the zoo before it opens and check out koalas, emus, exotic birds, and more. Watch kangaroos have breakfast, explore a wombat’s subterranean burrow, and learn all about these amazing animals before the crowds arrive. You’ll have the chance to spend free time in the zoo after your tour concludes.
This tour of Melbourne's Cricket Ground (MCG) must-do for sports buffs who want to know more about Australia's sporting history. Combine the tour of the stadium's world-class facilities with optional admission to the National Sports Museum (reopens March 2020) to upgrade your experience.
Experience the Great Ocean Road’s top attractions on this guided excursion that follows the iconic road in reverse. Embark on your journey and beat the crowds while learning about the region’s scenic landscapes and pretty coastal towns from an informative guide. Visit sites including the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Port Campbell, London Bridge, and Great Otway National Park Rainforest.
Travelers short on time in the Melbourne area don't need to miss out on one of Australia's greatest coastal road trips. This Great Ocean Road day tour includes many of the route's highlights, including the Twelve Apostles, Apollo Bay, and London Bridge. And, because this itinerary is the reverse of what many travelers take, you'll be skipping the worst of the crowds.
Spot Aussie icons like kangaroos, koalas and emu, as well as exotic beasts like lions, gorillas and meerkats on a thrilling family day trip to the Werribee Open Range Zoo. Hop on an open-window bus for a 40-minute safari tour and get up close to giraffes, rhinos, zebras, camels and more. Then, explore the rest of the park on foot, and walk the boardwalk above the hippo pool, enjoy zookeeper talks and presentations, or make the most of the kid’s play areas.
Discover Australia’s postcard paradise as you travel along one of the world’s most iconic coastal roads. Dodge the crowds by driving the famous Great Ocean Road in reverse, starting with morning tea in Colac, then stopping to view landmarks like the Gibson Steps, Loch Ard Gorge, and the 12 Apostles. After tucking into a delicious picnic lunch, take a hike through the Otway rain forest, spot koalas along the Kennet River, and enjoy dramatic views over Apollo Bay. This full-day tour from Melbourne includes lunch and hotel pick-up.
Take in breathtaking sights of long sandy beaches and dramatic cliffs on this guided, full-day tour of Australia’s Great Ocean Road. See some of the most spectacular coastal scenery on Earth, including the Twelve Apostles limestone stacks and Gibson's Steps, site of historic cliff lines. Bushwalk in Great Otway National Park and try out your koala-spotting skills. Travel in a deluxe mini-coach with a small group for a relaxing, personalized experience.
What people are saying about Skip the line Tickets in Melbourne
Aboriginal Heritage Walk - Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria, Melbourne Gardens"Den was our Aboriginal guide and he was excellent. This was a very informative and thought provoking tour and enjoyed by visitors and Australians in our group. The Botanic Gardens are stunning and need a lot longer to explore."..."
Australian Aussie Rules Football - See It Live with a Local Host"The perfect way to spend an evening while learning about a new sport. Our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly; he was able to answer all my questions and relate it to sports I was familiar with. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone who'd like to watch a game for the first time."..."
ArtVo Immersive Gallery Experience"Hidden gem in Melbourne. You’ll have a blast and your mind blown at the same time. One thing we really appreciated was the guidance as to where to stand and which direction to turn your phone camera. We enjoyed all of the different interactive art."..."
Great Ocean Road Reverse Itinerary PREMIUM Tour"My family and my parents were visiting from the States (Colorado). We were dreading the 3+ hour one-way trip. However, once we got there, the views were amazing. Our tour guide (Brendon) was knowledgeable and fun. We highly recommend the tour."..."
Werribee Open Range Zoo General Admission Ticket"My dads surprise 80th Blind folded and dragged all the way from the yarra valley. Once in a life time experience. Memories forever. Safari was incredible"..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Skip the line Tickets in Melbourne?
The best Skip the line Tickets in Melbourne according to Viator travellers are:
What Skip the line Tickets in Melbourne are 1 hour or less?
What Skip the line Tickets in Melbourne are taking additional safety precautions?
These Melbourne experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Skip the line Tickets in Melbourne are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Melbourne may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip the line Tickets
- Skyscrapers & Towers
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- St Patrick's Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Polly Woodside Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Chinatown Tours & Tickets
- Carlton Brewhouse Tours & Tickets
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Melbourne Tours & Tickets
- ArtVo Tours & Tickets
- St. Kilda, Melbourne Tours & Tickets
- Marvel Stadium Tours & Tickets
- Moonlit Sanctuary Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Town Hall Tours & Tickets
- National Gallery of Victoria Tours & Tickets
- Como House and Garden Tours & Tickets
- Ashcombe Maze & Lavender Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) Tours & Tickets
- Immigration Museum Tours & Tickets
- Old Melbourne Gaol Tours & Tickets
- Rod Laver Arena Tours & Tickets
- Grampians National Park Tours & Tickets
- Royal Exhibition Building Tours & Tickets
- Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
- Visiting the Little Penguins
- How to Pick a Great Ocean Road Tour
- Wine Tasting in Yarra Valley
- Melbourne Street Art
- Shopping in Melbourne
- Holiday & Seasonal Tours
- Sightseeing on a Budget in Melbourne
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities in Melbourne
- Things to Do in Melbourne This Fall
- Things to Do in Melbourne This Spring
- Top Parks and Gardens in Melbourne
- Art Lover's Guide to Melbourne
- First-Timers Guide to Melbourne
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Melbourne
- Melbourne to Australia
- Melbourne to New South Wales
- Melbourne to Victoria
- Melbourne to Sydney
- Melbourne to Twelve Apostles
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Melbourne to Grampians National Park
- Melbourne to Healesville Sanctuary
- Melbourne to Albert Park
- Melbourne to Brighton Beach
- Melbourne to Sovereign Hill
- Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula
- Melbourne to Brighton
- Melbourne to Great Otway National Park
- Melbourne to Ballarat
- Melbourne to Geelong