Top Melbourne Trikke Tours
Saved to wishlist!
11 results | All Melbourne Tours
Soak up a spectacular aerial view of Melbourne with a visit to Melbourne Skydeck— the highest viewing platform in the Southern Hemisphere. Admire the watery expanse of Port Phillip Bay and the rolling Dandenong Ranges in the distance. Even the other skyscrapers of Melbourne’s business district will seem miniature from this incredible vantage point. Thrill-seekers can upgrade to experience ‘The Edge’— a moving, glass-bottomed cube that lets you hover over the city streets 88 floors below.
Experience the Great Ocean Road’s top attractions on this guided excursion that follows the iconic road in reverse. Embark on your journey and beat the crowds while learning about the region’s scenic landscapes and pretty coastal towns from an informative guide. Visit sites including the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Port Campbell, London Bridge, and Great Otway National Park Rainforest.
Take in breathtaking sights of long sandy beaches and dramatic cliffs on this guided, full-day tour of Australia’s Great Ocean Road. See some of the most spectacular coastal scenery on Earth, including the Twelve Apostles limestone stacks and Gibson's Steps, site of historic cliff lines. Bushwalk in Great Otway National Park and try out your koala-spotting skills. Travel in a deluxe mini-coach with a small group for a relaxing, personalized experience.
Discover the Great Ocean Road from Melbourne on this full-day tour by coach that allows you to soak up the beauty of one of Australia’s most stunning stretches of coastline. Be wowed by the Twelve Apostles, learn about the tragic history of Loch Ard Gorge, stop in Port Campbell, and enjoy photo ops of the rugged scenery throughout the day.
There’s nothing like feeling the wind in your hair while exploring a city. On this private tour, ride in a Harley Davidson trike while exploring the best that Melbourne has to offer. See the city’s top highlights like the Shrine of Remembrance, St. Kilda, and Albert Park, or customize your own itinerary with your guide. Tours can be tailored from one hour to a full day.
Discover some of Australia’s most photographed landscapes on this full-day tour of the famous Great Ocean Road from Melbourne. Stop for morning tea in Anglesea, spot wild koalas along the way, and tuck into lunch overlooking the dramatic Apollo Bay. After lunch, enjoy a hike through Great Otway National Park, learn how the notorious Shipwreck Coast earned its name, and marvel over natural landmarks like the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, and the Gibson Steps.
Discover Australia’s postcard paradise as you travel along one of the world’s most iconic coastal roads. Dodge the crowds by driving the famous Great Ocean Road in reverse, starting with morning tea in Colac, then stopping to view landmarks like the Gibson Steps, Loch Ard Gorge, and the 12 Apostles. After tucking into a delicious picnic lunch, take a hike through the Otway rain forest, spot koalas along the Kennet River, and enjoy dramatic views over Apollo Bay. This full-day tour from Melbourne includes lunch and hotel pick-up.
Experience the delights of Victoria’s wine country on this Yarra Valley wine tour from Melbourne. With an informative wine guide, you’ll visit four popular wineries: Balgownie Estate, Steels Gate Winery, Greenstone Vineyards, and Yering Farm. Enjoy plenty of tastings as well as a winery lunch while you learn about winemaking in Australian and admire the picturesque landscapes.
Experience Australian wildlife and rainforest up-close and personal with a full day trip to Moonlit Sanctuary and the Puffing Billy Steam Train from Melbourne. Explore Moonlit Sanctuary's bushland setting with an experienced guide, and meet animals that range from koalas to kangaroos, dingos to monitor lizards. Learn about local conservation efforts. Soak up the wild atmosphere of a mountain rainforest while riding a century-old steam train along scenic tracks before returning to Melbourne.
Discover Melbourne’s history and highlights on this guided Yarra River cruise. Float past the city’s towering skyscrapers and lovely urban gardens while learning about the transformation of this vibrant city from 19th-century port town to a modern cultural capital. Your sightseeing cruise takes you upriver and downriver for a scenic overview of attractions on both banks.
Cruise from Melbourne to the historic seaport city of Williamstown while soaking up the sights along the Yarra River. Spend as much time as you like in Williamstown, where you can browse art galleries, explore local seafaring history or enjoy a coffee or meal at one of the many charming cafés. Customize your cruise options and travel one-way in either direction or take a round-trip cruise for a delightful day trip.
What people are saying about Trikke Tours in Melbourne
Great Ocean Road and 12 Apostles Day Trip from Melbourne"Tim is an amazing guide who tells us the story of the place in the most beautiful way . This will be one of the most memorable trips in Melbourne ."..."
Yarra Valley Wine and Winery Tour from Melbourne"Peter, our guide and driver was delightful! He was knowledgeable about Wine and the Yarra Valley regional details of all the grapes and wines. We experienced a very pleasant day at all four wineries and our lovely drive on a beautiful day."..."
Puffing Billy, Moonlit Sanctuary & Penguins Day Tour"Alan our tour guide was wonderful. Healesville sanctuary was a great stop-we loved the platypus and bird talk. The train is a fun experience, but it is a little disorganized because there are too many workers organizing people."..."
Melbourne City and Williamstown Ferry Cruise"Really enjoyed seeing the city skyline of Melbourne and the port from the Yarra river and hearing about the history of the city. Williamstown was lovely too. Tour operators were friendly and professional."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Trikke Tours in Melbourne?
The best Trikke Tours in Melbourne according to Viator travellers are:
What Trikke Tours in Melbourne are taking additional safety precautions?
These Melbourne experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Trikke Tours in Melbourne are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Melbourne may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Rail Tours
- Road Trip
- Trikke Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Classes & Workshops
- Unique Experiences
- Dandenong Ranges Tours & Tickets
- Brighton Beach Tours & Tickets
- Marvel Stadium Tours & Tickets
- Parliament House of Victoria Tours & Tickets
- Werribee Open Range Zoo Tours & Tickets
- Scienceworks Tours & Tickets
- AAMI Park Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Chinatown Tours & Tickets
- Australian National Aviation Museum Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) Tours & Tickets
- Old Melbourne Gaol Tours & Tickets
- State Library Victoria Tours & Tickets
- Crown Melbourne Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Star Observation Wheel Tours & Tickets
- Immigration Museum Tours & Tickets
- Rippon Lea Estate Tours & Tickets
- Degraves Street Tours & Tickets
- Churchill Island Tours & Tickets
- Como House and Garden Tours & Tickets
- Arts Centre Melbourne Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
- Visiting the Little Penguins
- How to Pick a Great Ocean Road Tour
- Wine Tasting in Yarra Valley
- Melbourne Street Art
- Shopping in Melbourne
- Holiday & Seasonal Tours
- Sightseeing on a Budget in Melbourne
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities in Melbourne
- Things to Do in Melbourne This Fall
- Things to Do in Melbourne This Spring
- Top Parks and Gardens in Melbourne
- Art Lover's Guide to Melbourne
- First-Timers Guide to Melbourne
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Melbourne
- Melbourne to Australia
- Melbourne to New South Wales
- Melbourne to Victoria
- Melbourne to Sydney
- Melbourne to Twelve Apostles
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Melbourne to Grampians National Park
- Melbourne to Healesville Sanctuary
- Melbourne to Albert Park
- Melbourne to Brighton Beach
- Melbourne to Sovereign Hill
- Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula
- Melbourne to Brighton
- Melbourne to Great Otway National Park
- Melbourne to Ballarat
- Melbourne to Geelong