Top Melbourne Underground Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Beer & Brewery Tours
Wine, Beer & Spirits
Likely To Sell Out
Zoos & Wildlife Parks
Nature and Wildlife Tours
Thermal Spas & Hot Springs
11 results | All Melbourne Tours
Spend a day immersed in the amazing animal kingdom at the Melbourne Zoo. Encounter native land species like koalas, wombats and kangaroos at the Australian Bush exhibit, and watch Victoria’s indigenous penguins and seals splash around at the Wild Sea. Admire creatures from around the globe, such as mighty Asian pachyderms at the Trail of Elephants and elegant African zebras and giraffes in open-air habitats. Don’t miss the energetic primates at Lemur Island and an elevated orangutan exhibit!
Treat yourself to a delightful day on the Mornington Peninsula on this full-day tour from Melbourne. Unwind with a relaxing, mineral-rich soak in the waters of Peninsula Hot Springs, and sample regional flavor with a delicious local lunch and wine tasting. Stop at a local strawberry farm or winery, depending on the season, and ride the Arthur's Seat Eagle gondola for panoramic views of Port Phillip Bay.
Soak your cares away with a day of rest and relaxation at the Peninsula Hot Springs. With included transport from Melbourne, this tour makes it easy to fit in a trip to this favorite spa destination on the Mornington Peninsula, featuring 20 different bathing experiences like geothermal pools, hydrotherapy, sauna, and a Turkish hamam. For an extra bliss fix, book an optional treatment at the serene Spa Dreaming Center.
Sip your choice of drinks on a "hidden" bar walking tour in Melbourne. Stroll with your guide to four locations for cocktails, Australian wine and beer, stopping into a classic pub, a speakeasy-style cocktail bar tucked into the laneway, a wine bar with options from the nearby Yarra Valley, and a fourth bar that will be selected by your guide depending on your group’s interests. You'll learn about Melbourne's bar scene and local history, and get tips for additional places to visit on your own.
Come face-to-face with Australia’s wild and wonderful creatures at the Healesville Sanctuary, a refuge specializing in native Aussie wildlife. With your general entry ticket valid all day, you can spend as much time as you want exploring the zoo and marveling over koalas, dingoes, wombats, wallabies and kangaroos. That’s not all: learn how Healesville was the first place in the world to breed a duck-billed platypus in captivity; watch a spectacular display of birds of prey and parrots; and peek behind-the-scenes at the animal hospital.
Discover Australia’s wildlife and wines on a full-day tour to Healesville Sanctuary and the Yarra Valley. Depart Melbourne and head to Healesville Sanctuary where you get close views of native animals such as kangaroos, koalas, and emus. Continue your scenic drive to the Yarra Valley and arrive at a vineyard for lunch accompanied by a glass of wine. Afterward, tour the winery before moving on to De Bortoli Winery for a wine and cheese tasting.
Take in a bounty of Melbourne’s highlights along the scenic Yarra River on this narrated sightseeing cruise. Spend a delightful hour aboard a riverboat as you glide under the Princes Bridge and past beautiful river gardens, Herring Island, the Melbourne Cricket Ground and other top cultural attractions.
Spend an evening on the Yarra River during this Melbourne dinner cruise. As you admire the twinkling city lights reflecting on the water, enjoy a 4-course gourmet meal inclusive of beverages. This fine dining experience includes beer, wine, and spirits, as well as coffee, tea, dessert, port, and a cheese plate. Cruise past attractions like Federation Square and the Royal Botanic Gardens while soaking up the elegant and relaxing atmosphere of the boat.
Spot Aussie icons like kangaroos, koalas and emu, as well as exotic beasts like lions, gorillas and meerkats on a thrilling family day trip to the Werribee Open Range Zoo. Hop on an open-window bus for a 40-minute safari tour and get up close to giraffes, rhinos, zebras, camels and more. Then, explore the rest of the park on foot, and walk the boardwalk above the hippo pool, enjoy zookeeper talks and presentations, or make the most of the kid’s play areas.
Discover Melbourne’s history and highlights on this guided Yarra River cruise. Float past the city’s towering skyscrapers and lovely urban gardens while learning about the transformation of this vibrant city from 19th-century port town to a modern cultural capital. Your sightseeing cruise takes you upriver and downriver for a scenic overview of attractions on both banks.
Get a real taste of Melbourne on this 2-hour walking tour of the famous Queen Victoria Market, which dates back to the 19th-century. With a small group of no more than 12 people per guide, you’ll enjoy a personalised experience with your local guide, as you browse the myriad stalls and mingle with the locals. Enjoy tastings of delicious seasonal delicacies (included). Tasting will depend on what is fresh on the day, but typically include Coffin Bay Oysters, grilled peppered kangaroo, pickled octopus, local goats’ milk cheese, fresh dolmades and Victorian olives. Your tour ends with a famous hot jam doughnut from the iconic American Doughnut Kitchen.
What people are saying about Underground Tours in Melbourne
Mornington Peninsula Hot Springs Day Trip from Melbourne"This trip was so informative and amazing, the guide and driver was so active and enthusiastically explained about the place sea, almost all the time was engaged and we where so happy,"..."
Peninsula Hot Springs Day Trip with Thermal Bathing Entry from Melbourne"Fantastic atmosphere and facilities, especially the new bathroom and change area. The springs were great and all natural, some with amazing views. Very easy transport and the guide was a top bloke. The best I can describe this experience is it’s lile a Disneyland for hot springs. Highly recommend and would definitely go back again."..."
Melbourne Walking Tour: Uncover Hidden Laneway Bars"Fantastic way to spend the afternoon, great guide, great venues, great time. Loved finding out about the local history while we discovered some of Melbourne's best hidden bars"..."
Healesville Sanctuary General Entry Ticket"You can get to see the kangaroos up close and they'll even jump past you if you were near enough. The koalas were a bit more slow paced and asleep so you might have to angle your cameras nicely to get a good picture!"..."
Yarra Valley Wildlife & Wine Day Tour from Melbourne with Healesville Sanctuary"My family thoroughly enjoyed the trip to yarra valley. Rob was a great guide and patient to show us the sights. Since we were the only group booked on this timing, Rob picked and dropped us off at our hotel. Highly recommended."..."
Spirit of Melbourne Dinner Cruise"Absolutely fantastic night. This is the 2nd time we have cruised down the yarra on the spirit of Melbourne great food, great service, felt so relaxed and welcoming would highly recommend this for a great night out"..."
Werribee Open Range Zoo General Admission Ticket"My dads surprise 80th Blind folded and dragged all the way from the yarra valley. Once in a life time experience. Memories forever. Safari was incredible"..."
Queen Victoria Market Ultimate Foodie Tour"Really enjoyed this tour! We learned so much about the history of Melbourne and the public market. The food we tried was amazing!! Our guide was so knowledgeable and delightful! This is the only way to really learn about the market and really appreciate it. A fantastic activity in Melbourne!!"..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Underground Tours in Melbourne?
The best Underground Tours in Melbourne according to Viator travellers are:
What Underground Tours in Melbourne are taking additional safety precautions?
These Melbourne experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Underground Tours in Melbourne are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Melbourne may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Australian Ballet Tours & Tickets
- Como House and Garden Tours & Tickets
- Eureka Skydeck 88 Tours & Tickets
- Degraves Street Tours & Tickets
- Scienceworks Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) Tours & Tickets
- City Circle Tram Tours & Tickets
- Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Star Observation Wheel Tours & Tickets
- Flemington Racecourse Tours & Tickets
- Ashcombe Maze & Lavender Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Cooks' Cottage Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Chinatown Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Southgate Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Museum Tours & Tickets
- South Wharf Tours & Tickets
- AAMI Park Tours & Tickets
- Kings Domain Tours & Tickets
- Polly Woodside Tours & Tickets
- Queen Victoria Market Tours & Tickets
- Visiting the Little Penguins
- How to Pick a Great Ocean Road Tour
- Wine Tasting in Yarra Valley
- Melbourne Street Art
- Shopping in Melbourne
- Holiday & Seasonal Tours
- Sightseeing on a Budget in Melbourne
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities in Melbourne
- Things to Do in Melbourne This Fall
- Things to Do in Melbourne This Spring
- Top Parks and Gardens in Melbourne
- Art Lover's Guide to Melbourne
- First-Timers Guide to Melbourne
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Melbourne
- Melbourne to Australia
- Melbourne to New South Wales
- Melbourne to Victoria
- Melbourne to Sydney
- Melbourne to Twelve Apostles
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Melbourne to Grampians National Park
- Melbourne to Healesville Sanctuary
- Melbourne to Albert Park
- Melbourne to Brighton Beach
- Melbourne to Sovereign Hill
- Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula
- Melbourne to Brighton
- Melbourne to Great Otway National Park
- Melbourne to Ballarat
- Melbourne to Geelong