Top Melbourne Water Transfers
Saved to wishlist!
11 results | All Melbourne Tours
Cruise from Melbourne to the historic seaport city of Williamstown while soaking up the sights along the Yarra River. Spend as much time as you like in Williamstown, where you can browse art galleries, explore local seafaring history or enjoy a coffee or meal at one of the many charming cafés. Customize your cruise options and travel one-way in either direction or take a round-trip cruise for a delightful day trip.
With Boat4hire you can safely cruise the Yarra or cruise the bay. All boats have shade from the elements making your boating experience more enjoyable. Up to 8 guests welcome. No boat license or experience is required . Boats are easy to drive and no boat license is required.
“Aqua Donut” is a floating device with a barbeque station to enable a unique dining experience as one sways along the picturesque area of Docklands. Back in countries like Dubai, Germany, Italy, Turkey, Switzerland, UK, US and Canada such floating vessels, popular as barbeque boats, are a major tourist attraction. At last, Melbournians can indulge in a similar experience a lot closer to home. You can rent “Aqua Donut” to celebrate a special occasion or organise a touristy event for out-of-towners. You can simply laze around on a beautiful morning or gorge juicy kebabs as the sun goes down The map displayed in one of the photos is where you can go with your Aqua Donut. From the Start point to the Yellow Buoy, tie up and enjoy the BBQ, and then motor back. Cruising around is not permitted due to safety concerns for our guests. Please note that we do not allow BBQ use for weather over 40c for safety reasons and customers' comfort. A bond of $500 is required on site.
Arrive in Melbourne the easy and stylish way with this private transfer from Melbourne Tullamarine Airport to your residence or hotel in Melbourne. Skip the stress of airport taxis and shared shuttles, and hop into a private luxury car right after your arrival. A friendly and professional driver will greet you after baggage claim and deliver you directly to the door of your Melbourne accommodation.
Take the guesswork out of finding ground transportation when you arrive at Melbourne-Tullamarine International Airport (MEL) by pre-booking a private transfer service. Once you’ve cleared immigration and retrieved your luggage, meet your driver in the arrivals hall. Then, enjoy a comfortable journey to your accommodation in Melbourne’s central business district.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Sit back and relax on your way out of Melbourne with this private transfer to Melbourne Tullamarine Airport. A professional driver will pick you up promptly at the door of your Melbourne hotel or private residence and take you to the airport with plenty of time to catch your flight. Travel in style and comfort inside a spacious luxury vehicle.
Enjoy the comfort of a private transfer in a luxury vehicle from Tullamarine Airport (MELB) to your Melbourne area accommodation, whether it be in the suburbs or the CBD. Say goodbye to the frustrating taxi lines at the airport and choose us for a luxurious and pleasant experience, accompanied by a professional driver. You'll travel directly to your Melbourne hotel or residence in a comfortable vehicle with a reliable and friendly driver, the best way to begin your Melbourne vacation or corporate trip. PLEASE CHECK THE 'what to expect' DROP DOWN TO SEE WHICH ZONE YOUR SUBURB FALLS UNDER as prices are based on the zone you will be picked/dropped to
Spend a day immersed in the amazing animal kingdom at the Melbourne Zoo. Encounter native land species like koalas, wombats and kangaroos at the Australian Bush exhibit, and watch Victoria’s indigenous penguins and seals splash around at the Wild Sea. Admire creatures from around the globe, such as mighty Asian pachyderms at the Trail of Elephants and elegant African zebras and giraffes in open-air habitats. Don’t miss the energetic primates at Lemur Island and an elevated orangutan exhibit!
Book a private transfer from the Airport to your hotel or destination, service guaranteed once you make the booking. We will provide all information necessary to meet your driver at arrival. • Meet and greet • Private transfer • 60 minutes waiting time • 24 hours service (all day) • All costs included (taxes, fees, tolls, tips, etc…)
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
This tour of Melbourne's Cricket Ground (MCG) must-do for sports buffs who want to know more about Australia's sporting history. Combine the tour of the stadium's world-class facilities with optional admission to the National Sports Museum (reopens March 2020) to upgrade your experience.
Spend an evening on the Yarra River during this Melbourne dinner cruise. As you admire the twinkling city lights reflecting on the water, enjoy a 4-course gourmet meal inclusive of beverages. This fine dining experience includes beer, wine, and spirits, as well as coffee, tea, dessert, port, and a cheese plate. Cruise past attractions like Federation Square and the Royal Botanic Gardens while soaking up the elegant and relaxing atmosphere of the boat.
What people are saying about Water Transfers in Melbourne
Melbourne City and Williamstown Ferry Cruise"Really enjoyed seeing the city skyline of Melbourne and the port from the Yarra river and hearing about the history of the city. Williamstown was lovely too. Tour operators were friendly and professional."..."
Private Arrival Transfer: Melbourne Airports to Hotel"Met promptly at the airport despite the late hour. Major road works disrupted our travel to the hotel but Faysal found a way through. He was extremely polite and professional. Would use the service again."..."
Private Airport Transfer | MEL Airport T1-T2-T3-T4 to Melbourne CBD"Whole tour are all enjoyable to see and awsome experiences. Especially, if you have a tourist guide like Simon. The whole group are so glad that we have Simon as our tourist guide, he is very informative, nice, and kind."..."
Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Melbourne Airports"Fantastic, convenient service, driver was friendly and easy to speak with and very courteous. Very good and safe driver. Would 100% recommend."..."
Melbourne Airport Arrival Or Departure Luxury Car Transfers"I was traveling solo from Seattle to Melbourne and needed a ride to my parents house on the Mornington Peninsula. Excellent service, luxury vehicle, on-time and trustworthy."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Water Transfers in Melbourne?
The best Water Transfers in Melbourne according to Viator travellers are:
What Water Transfers in Melbourne are 1 hour or less?
Water Transfers in Melbourne that are 1 hour or less are:
What Water Transfers in Melbourne are taking additional safety precautions?
These Melbourne experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Brighton Beach Tours & Tickets
- Arts Centre Melbourne Tours & Tickets
- Flagstaff Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Sherbrooke Forest Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Southgate Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Princess Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Mount Macedon Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Zoo Tours & Tickets
- Rod Laver Arena Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) Tours & Tickets
- Kings Domain Tours & Tickets
- Chapel Street Tours & Tickets
- The District Docklands Tours & Tickets
- Station Pier Cruise Ship Terminal Tours & Tickets
- Luna Park Melbourne Tours & Tickets
- SEA LIFE® Melbourne Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- Marvel Stadium Tours & Tickets
- Scienceworks Tours & Tickets
- Immigration Museum Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Chinatown Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
- Visiting the Little Penguins
- How to Pick a Great Ocean Road Tour
- Wine Tasting in Yarra Valley
- Melbourne Street Art
- Shopping in Melbourne
- Holiday & Seasonal Tours
- Sightseeing on a Budget in Melbourne
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities in Melbourne
- Things to Do in Melbourne This Fall
- Things to Do in Melbourne This Spring
- Top Parks and Gardens in Melbourne
- Art Lover's Guide to Melbourne
- First-Timers Guide to Melbourne
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Melbourne
- Melbourne to Australia
- Melbourne to New South Wales
- Melbourne to Victoria
- Melbourne to Sydney
- Melbourne to Twelve Apostles
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Melbourne to Grampians National Park
- Melbourne to Healesville Sanctuary
- Melbourne to Albert Park
- Melbourne to Brighton Beach
- Melbourne to Sovereign Hill
- Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula
- Melbourne to Brighton
- Melbourne to Great Otway National Park
- Melbourne to Ballarat
- Melbourne to Geelong