Escalade Clip 'n Climb Laval
First time rock climbers who want to experience the thrill of climbing without heading to the mountains should head to Escalade Clip 'n Climb Laval. Enjoy this reinvented climbing experience that has walls designed for climbers of all skill levels, automatic belay devices, and convenient, wait-free climbing.
Escalade Clip 'n Climb Laval offers a thrilling hour of climbing for visitors of all ages. Whether you're visiting Escalade Clip 'n Climb Laval for an event (like a kids’ birthday party) or an independent excursion, most travelers pre-book admission to this popular attraction. If you’re a fitness enthusiast, book one of the instructor-led exercise classes on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, which offer a low impact, full body exercise experience.
Things to Know Before You Go
Beginning climbers will enjoy Escalade Clip 'n Climb Laval, which has walls of varying difficulty levels.
Climbing sessions last about an hour and include a pre-climb safety briefing.
If you want more than an hour to climb, visit on weekdays after 4pm or weekends after 5pm for Clip ‘n Climb Hang Out sessions.
How to Get There
The most convenient way to visit Escalade Clip 'n Climb—located on Boulevard Saint-Martin Ouest, in Laval—is to drive via Autoroute 15. You can also take public transit from downtown Montreal: Take the 2 metro line to the Montmorency stop, then transfer to the 70, 61, or 42 bus, all of which stop in front of Escalade Clip 'n Climb.
When to Get There
Escalade Clip 'n Climb is open from Tuesday to Sunday. There are multiple time slots offered daily. To avoid the crowds, pre-book your preferred time slot, and visit around midday, when the facility is quietest.
Shopping and Dining at Centropolis
If you work up an appetite on the walls at Escalade Clip 'n Climb Laval, head to Centropolis, an outdoor shopping complex with numerous eateries. After your meal, catch a film at the movie theater, take the family for a round of miniature golf, or, if you’re visiting in the summer, enjoy a free outdoor show.
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Jean-Talon Market (Marché Jean-Talon)
- Montreal Little Italy
- Mile End
- St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal (L'Oratoire Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal)
- Mount Royal Cemetery (Cimetière Mont-Royal)
- Mount Royal
- Plateau-Mont-Royal (the Plateau)
- Montreal Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanique de Montréal)
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts)
- Montreal Insectarium (Insectarium de Montréal)
- La Fontaine Park (Parc La Fontaine)
- McCord Museum
- Place des Arts
- Two Days in Montreal
- Wine Tasting in Montreal
- Montreal Walking and Tram Tours
- Haunted Montreal
- Wine and Beer Tasting in Montreal
- How to Spend 3 Days in Montreal
- How to Spend 2 Days in Montreal
- How to Spend 1 Day in Montreal
- Quebec City Day Trips From Montreal
- Things to Do in Montreal This Winter
- Haunted Montreal