Top Nashville Family-friendly Shows
Saved to wishlist!
9 results | All Nashville Tours
Experience the thrill of a live concert at Nashville’s premier country music stage, the world-renowned Grand Ole Opry. See new stars, superstars, and the legends of country music all in one evening. Unlike a typical concert, the Grand Ole Opry presents multiple artists at each show, giving the audience a variety of musical styles to enjoy at one event. Choose from various dates and seating options to suit your schedule and budget.
Get oriented with Nashville on this quick "New Nashville" tour, which was designed to show off the best of the city for those short on time or who only want an introduction before exploring more on their own. Traveling by open-top double-decker bus, you'll pass by more than 100 landmarks and attractions, such as Ryman Auditorium and Vanderbilt University.
Located on the Mighty Mississippi River, Memphis is the birthplace of Rock ‘n’ Roll, the capital of Blues and home to some of the best barbecue you can put in your mouth. Explore Memphis, with VIP access to Graceland, during this 15-hour day trip from Nashville. See the home of Elvis Presley, aka the King, and take a guided 1-hour tour of Sun Studios.
Discover some of the most unique bars in Nashville along historic Second Avenue and Printers Alley during this guided pub crawl. Stop at four to six bars in this historic downtown district on a walking tour that offers drink specials (own expense), stories about Nashville’s colorful history, trivia, games, and live music at some venues. This tour departs daily from a central meeting point downtown, with several departure times Friday through Sunday.
Explore Nashville’s honky-tonk history and most colorful characters on a walking tour of downtown with a storytelling guide. Find the city’s landmarks, from a pre-Prohibition saloon to the place where Andrew Jackson fought historic duels, and see the streets where musical legends were made.
Explore Nashville with this popular 90-minute trolley tour. See over 100 points of interest with a stop at Bicentennial Square/Farmers’ Market. Learn about the famous and popular Nashville sights as you travel with live onboard commentary.
Follow in the footsteps of country legends on a self-guided tour of Nashville’s Ryman Auditorium, a downtown venue known as ‘The Mother Church of Country Music.’ Explore five new exhibits on the Ryman Auditorium’s musical history, with footage of celebrity hosts to introduce each one. This self-guided Ryman Auditorium tour offers the chance to explore Nashville country music on your own schedule, with flexible start times throughout the day.
Get to know Nashville's pub and brewery scene on this tour by open-air shuttle cart. With a guide, visit some of the city's top breweries, where you have the option to try craft beers. Times vary depending on the day of the week; select when booking. Please note: Drinks at each stop are at your own expense.
Explore Nashville from a local's perspective on this city tour with a local guide. Aboard an open-air, low-speed vehicle, cruise through Nashville to see more than 35 landmarks and other sightseeing locations. Notable sights along this tour include Country Music Hall of Fame, Ryman Auditorium, Johnny Cash Museum, Germantown, The Gulch, Tootsies, and Music Row. Select a morning, afternoon, or evening tour when booking.
What people are saying about Family-friendly Shows in Nashville
Best of Nashville City Sightseeing Tour on Double Decker Bus"Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and we learned a lot about the city of Nashville. Nashville definitely has more to offer than just the great places on Broadway!"..."
Nashville to Memphis Daytrip with Graceland VIP Tour and Sun Studio Admission"The great driver who kept us in the loop. Very organized for a fun trip. Gave us a little too much time at Graceland but perfect time every place else."..."
Downtown Nashville Pub Crawl Walking Tour"We had an amazing time!! Our tour guide, Kinzy, made it such a fun experience! Saw unique bars that we wouldn’t have normally gone to in Nashville and made more friends with the others on the tour! Highly recommend!!"..."
Downtown Nashville Guided Sightseeing Walking Tour"Amazing tour!! Ryan was knowledgable, funny, and gave a great tour of Nashville highly recommend. Ryan gave a great feel of the unique culture and the history of Nashville. Even though the weather was hot, he stayed enthusiastic and positive."..."
Nashville Hop On Hop Off Trolley Tour"Kyle was a wonderful guide! He knew the area, he was funny, and kept everyone interested, all while safely driving us around. Took the tour the first day so we could see where things were, and am so happy we did. I would definitely recommend this tour/hop on and off transportation to everyone!"..."
Ryman Auditorium "Mother Church of Country Music" Self-Guided Tour in Nashville"Staff was plentiful and very helpful. Great tour and guide - took the backstage tour for an extra $10 pp and highly recommend it. Lots of history and guide makes it better!"..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Family-friendly Shows in Nashville?
The best Family-friendly Shows in Nashville according to Viator travellers are:
What Family-friendly Shows in Nashville are taking additional safety precautions?
These Nashville experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Family-friendly Shows in Nashville are good for avoiding crowds?
- Art & Culture
- Arts & Design
- Shows & Performances
- Family-friendly Shows
- Theater Shows
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Attractions & Museums
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Classes & Workshops
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Tennessee State Museum Tours & Tickets
- Schermerhorn Symphony Center Tours & Tickets
- Ryman Auditorium Tours & Tickets
- Nashville Zoo at Grassmere Tours & Tickets
- Honky Tonk Central Tours & Tickets
- Centennial Park Tours & Tickets
- Ernest Tubb Record Shop Tours & Tickets
- Cheekwood Botanical Gardens & Museum of Art Tours & Tickets
- Belmont Mansion Tours & Tickets
- Opryland Hotel (Gaylord Opryland Resort) Tours & Tickets
- Lotz House Museum Tours & Tickets
- Bluebird Cafe Tours & Tickets
- Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park Tours & Tickets
- Fontanel Mansion Tours & Tickets
- Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage Tours & Tickets
- General Jackson Showboat Tours & Tickets
- Frist Art Museum Tours & Tickets
- Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum Tours & Tickets
- Hard Rock Café Nashville Tours & Tickets
- Madame Tussauds Nashville Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Sapa
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Panama City Beach
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Missouri
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets