Top Nashville Horse Carriage Rides
Saved to wishlist!
9 results | All Nashville Tours
This exciting private carriage ride is jam packed with beautiful sites, historic landmarks and fun facts about Nashville’s long history. From downtown Nashville with all it’s sites and sounds to Bicentennial Mall State Park, which is patterned after the National Mall in Washington, D.C. Private Reverse Ride, Call to schedule your Ride Pickup and Drop-off at 100 Broadway downtown Nashville only **Sights maybe altered due to traffic conditions or city issue due to police diverting routes for construction reason.
This is a romantic, fun, and atmospheric alternative to guided bus tours. Enjoy a horse and carriage ride through downtown Nashville with narration along the way, so you learn about the city's history and top landmarks as you travel. The route passes by The Hermitage Hotel, The Country Music Hall of Fame, Riverfront Park, The Ryman Auditorium, and plenty more famous sites along the way.
Get oriented with Nashville on this quick "New Nashville" tour, which was designed to show off the best of the city for those short on time or who only want an introduction before exploring more on their own. Traveling by open-top double-decker bus, you'll pass by more than 100 landmarks and attractions, such as Ryman Auditorium and Vanderbilt University.
Go behind the curtain at Nashville’s premier country music stage, the world-renowned Grand Ole Opry, on this guided backstage tour. Walk in the footsteps of countless country music superstars and get an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at this legendary venue and show that made country music famous. This is a bucket-list item experience for all fans of country music.
Explore the best of country music’s past and present with this Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum ticket. Situated in the heart of downtown Nashville, this beautifully modern facility is known as the “Smithsonian of country music,” offering 350,000 square feet of dynamic, state-of-the-art galleries, archival storage, educational classrooms, retail stores, restaurants, and special event space—all with a stunning view of the rest of Music City. It’s a must-see venue for all fans of country music.
Step back in time to 1864 and the Civil War’s Battle of Franklin on this full-day tour from Nashville. The Battle of Franklin was one of the worst disasters of the war for the Confederate States Army. On this tour, see the bullet and cannon ball holes as well as the battle-scarred floors that still bear witness to the carnage of this dark time in history. Spend time in the town of Franklin to shop, eat and view its historic sites.
Discover a different side of Nashville’s history with this Belle Meade Plantation Journey to Jubilee history tour. This guided educational tour focuses on the lives and stories of the African Americans enslaved on this plantation. It’s an interactive experience, encouraging dialog and conversation about the history of slavery while honoring the legacies of those who suffered on this property. You’re allowed to tour the property alone after the experience and can enjoy a complimentary wine tasting.
See the sights and sounds of Nashville on this guided sightseeing tour around Music City. Choose from a morning or afternoon departure, then enjoy the ride. Get an educational and entertaining live narrative from the experienced guide while rolling past famous landmark locations like historic Riverfront Park, Ryman Auditorium, Schermerhorn Symphony Center, the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, the Tennessee State Capitol and more. Admission is included to Ryman Auditorium and the Country Music Hall of Fame.
Explore Nashville from a local's perspective on this city tour with a local guide. Aboard an open-air, low-speed vehicle, cruise through Nashville to see more than 35 landmarks and other sightseeing locations. Notable sights along this tour include Country Music Hall of Fame, Ryman Auditorium, Johnny Cash Museum, Germantown, The Gulch, Tootsies, and Music Row. Select a morning, afternoon, or evening tour when booking.
What people are saying about Horse Carriage Rides in Nashville
2 hr - Historic Downtown Nashville to Bicentennial Mall State Park Carriage Ride"Driver very personable and had a great sense of humor. And Julie was very professional and pleasant. Also was running late and they were happy to fit us in. Perfect way to end an evening!!"..."
Grand Ole Opry House Guided Backstage Tour in Nashville"My mom has early onset Alzheimer’s and it was nice to see her memory in focus as we made the tour and looked at all pictures and listened to the Great music. Thanks to everyone for making it a special trip"..."
Civil War Tour with Lotz House, Carter House & Carnton Admission from Nashville"Our tour guide,Terry, was very knowledgeable, and very personable. We enjoyed hearing about the homes being used as makeshift hospitals, and reliving a bit of what the military and the citizens lived through."..."
Belle Meade "Journey to Jubilee" Guided History Tour"Very educational tour. Our Tour guide was very entertaining and knowledgeable. The story about the 3 generational Belle Meade was fascinating! Of course, the wine tasting was extremely fun. The outdoor entertainment was delightful!"..."
Discover Nashville City Tour with Entry to Ryman & Country Music Hall of Fame"Viator tour brought Nashville to life - Jerry gave us wonderful city history and highlights that would be missed by touring ourselves - we have used Viator in Europe and now locally and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone- 5 star Viator - thanks"..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Horse Carriage Rides in Nashville?
The best Horse Carriage Rides in Nashville according to Viator travellers are:
What Horse Carriage Rides in Nashville are 1 hour or less?
Horse Carriage Rides in Nashville that are 1 hour or less are:
What Horse Carriage Rides in Nashville are taking additional safety precautions?
These Nashville experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Horse Carriage Rides in Nashville are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Nashville may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Horse Carriage Rides
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Historic Travellers Rest Plantation & Museum Tours & Tickets
- Johnny Cash Museum Store Tours & Tickets
- Hatch Show Print Tours & Tickets
- Patsy Cline Museum Tours & Tickets
- Johnny Cash Museum Tours & Tickets
- Hard Rock Café Nashville Tours & Tickets
- Centennial Park Tours & Tickets
- Nashville Zoo at Grassmere Tours & Tickets
- Tennessee State Museum Tours & Tickets
- Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum Tours & Tickets
- Lotz House Museum Tours & Tickets
- Ryman Auditorium Tours & Tickets
- Music Row Tours & Tickets
- Fontanel Mansion Tours & Tickets
- Cumberland Park Tours & Tickets
- Madame Tussauds Nashville Tours & Tickets
- The George Jones Tours & Tickets
- Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage Tours & Tickets
- Tennessee State Capitol Tours & Tickets
- Fort Nashborough Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Sapa
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Panama City Beach
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Missouri
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets