Top Nashville Night Tours
Saved to wishlist!
10 results | All Nashville Tours
Ride through Nashville, lit up for the night, on this downtown trolley tour hosted by a performing guide. Learn about the history of music city and hear tales of all the superstars who have passed through over the years. Snap photos while hearing insightful commentary from your entertaining guide.
Watch Music City light up after dark on a nighttime bus tour of the city by one of our Traditional Trolley's. Take in Nashville’s key sites, hear stories about Nashville’s colorful history, and hop off for photo stops at several locations along the way.
Experience Downtown Nashville on this unique 75-minute Public Party Tractor Tour with its own onboard dance floor and DJ. Your group's professional tractor driver will take you on an amazing journey through Music City as you enjoy music, a light-up dance floor, and more while you see the city from a different perspective.
Go behind the curtain at Nashville’s premier country music stage, the world-renowned Grand Ole Opry, on this guided backstage tour. Walk in the footsteps of countless country music superstars and get an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at this legendary venue and show that made country music famous. This is a bucket-list item experience for all fans of country music.
Combine ghost stories and historical information on the same tour with this night walk in Nashville. No need to worry about getting lost as a guide takes care of the navigating. The tour reveals spooky stories about Broadway’s popular nightlife area that you likely wouldn’t uncover alone, as well as some of Nashville’s most famous sights. Along the way, find out interesting stories about the Ryman Auditorium, as well as the 2010 floods.
Explore Nashville with this popular 90-minute trolley tour. See over 100 points of interest with a stop at Bicentennial Square/Farmers’ Market. Learn about the famous and popular Nashville sights as you travel with live onboard commentary.
Get oriented with Nashville on this quick "New Nashville" tour, which was designed to show off the best of the city for those short on time or who only want an introduction before exploring more on their own. Traveling by open-top double-decker bus, you'll pass by more than 100 landmarks and attractions, such as Ryman Auditorium and Vanderbilt University.
Explore the best of country music’s past and present with this Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum ticket. Situated in the heart of downtown Nashville, this beautifully modern facility is known as the “Smithsonian of country music,” offering 350,000 square feet of dynamic, state-of-the-art galleries, archival storage, educational classrooms, retail stores, restaurants, and special event space—all with a stunning view of the rest of Music City. It’s a must-see venue for all fans of country music.
Cruise on Nashville's Cumberland River aboard one of the country's largest paddle-wheel boats, the 'General Jackson Showboat', during this excursion. Book for a lunch or dinner cruise, enjoying the scenery on the riverbanks as well as live entertainment. Round-trip transportation from local hotels included.
Explore Nashville from a local's perspective on this city tour with a local guide. Aboard an open-air, low-speed vehicle, cruise through Nashville to see more than 35 landmarks and other sightseeing locations. Notable sights along this tour include Country Music Hall of Fame, Ryman Auditorium, Johnny Cash Museum, Germantown, The Gulch, Tootsies, and Music Row. Select a morning, afternoon, or evening tour when booking.
What people are saying about Night Tours in Nashville
Nashville’s Biggest & Wildest Party Public Tractor Tour (Ages 21+)"How the staff kept you entertained the whole tour. Drinking games were a great touch too. Great sites to see along the tour."..."
Downtown Nashville Dead of Night Haunted Dark History Walking Tour"Mike was our tour guide and an amazing one at that. He was very informative, relatable and easy-going. 10/10 would recommend this experience!"..."
Nashville Hop On Hop Off Trolley Tour"Great tour- very informative and enjoyable. Our tour guide Jason was great! I would recommend this tour - it’s a great way to explore the city and get your bearings. It’s difficult to hop off at stops however because the lines are long and the trolleys are often full"..."
Best of Nashville City Tour on Double Decker Bus"The guide gave a lot of information in the 60 minutes, stopping only for sips of water. I had no idea Nashville was given the name Music City by Queen Victoria. Cool Brittania."..."
Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum Admission"This place was Awsome. I would skip the audio portion and just walk the museum. The Viator site made it seem like you had to have tickets for both the audio and the admission ticket but you don’t have to have both. Honestly I like to just walk the museum without the audio. But it was a great experience."..."
General Jackson Showboat Lunch or Dinner Cruise in Nashville"The show was excellent, the performers were such a high quality. Food was good but the actual boat was a disappointment. You could have been in any tired looking banquet hall were the lunch and show was held."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Night Tours in Nashville?
The best Night Tours in Nashville according to Viator travellers are:
What Night Tours in Nashville are 1 hour or less?
Night Tours in Nashville that are 1 hour or less are:
What Night Tours in Nashville are taking additional safety precautions?
These Nashville experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Night Tours in Nashville are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Nashville may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off Buses
- Night Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Patsy Cline Museum Tours & Tickets
- Tootsies Orchid Lounge Tours & Tickets
- Hard Rock Café Nashville Tours & Tickets
- Honky Tonk Central Tours & Tickets
- Schermerhorn Symphony Center Tours & Tickets
- Johnny Cash Museum Store Tours & Tickets
- Lotz House Museum Tours & Tickets
- Bluebird Cafe Tours & Tickets
- Hatch Show Print Tours & Tickets
- General Jackson Showboat Tours & Tickets
- Tennessee State Capitol Tours & Tickets
- Ryman Auditorium Tours & Tickets
- Historic Travellers Rest Plantation & Museum Tours & Tickets
- Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum Tours & Tickets
- Frist Art Museum Tours & Tickets
- Fort Nashborough Tours & Tickets
- Madame Tussauds Nashville Tours & Tickets
- Centennial Park Tours & Tickets
- Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage Tours & Tickets
- Music Row Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets