Southern Highlands, NSW, Australia
The Southern Highlands can be found approximately 1.5 hours southwest of Sydney. Often the climate is much cooler than Sydney’s. There is a visitor center located off Old Hume Highway in Mittagong.
Sip n Savour: Southern Highlands Premium Wine Tour from Sydney
USD177.04 per adult
Had a great day out with Steve for the sip & savour winery tour yesterday. Great guide, great group of people, and some great wines. Lunch and the town we stopped in was fantastic too. Highly recommended, well worth the price for a full day out.
Andy_P, Jun. 2021
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Southern Highlands?
What else should I know about attractions in New South Wales?
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory