Top New South Wales Zoo Tickets
Saved to wishlist!
7 results | All New South Wales Tours
Take in panoramic views of top Sydney landmarks as you cruise through Sydney Harbour en route to Taronga Zoo. Your package includes round-trip cruise from Circular Quay to the zoo, and a ride on the Sky Safari Gondola, which whisks you uphill from the boat dock to the main entrance of Taronga Zoo. From the gondola, get an early peek at some of the zoo's inhabitants, such as giraffes, big apes, and native animals like kangaroos and koalas.
Located on shoreline of Sydney Harbour, Sydney Taronga Zoo is home to thousands of fascinating animals, including Australian natives such as the koala, kangaroo, and platypus. With your admission ticket, you gain entrance to the zoo along with the Sky Safari cable car, which gives you the chance to look down into the animal enclosures and enjoy sweeping views of Sydney Harbour Bridge and the city skyline. Check the schedule for daily keeper presentations, or book an animal encounter or guided tour (own expense) for a more in-depth experience.
Enjoy an in-depth experience of Sydney Taronga Zoo on a guided tour with a zoo guide who introduces you to Australian native animals including koalas and kangaroos. Go behind the scenes with the zoo guide to meet the zoo’s hand-raised native animals and have your photo taken with some furry friends. Learn more than you could on your own and gain access to areas that are normally off-limits to the public. This small-group tour is limited to six people and includes admission tickets to Taronga Zoo including Sky Safari.
Swap a guided tour for the flexibility of exploring Sydney your own way. This 2-day hop-on hop-off sightseeing cruise pass allows you to set your own pace, see the sights, and visit up to five harborside areas, including Circular Quay, Shark Island, Manly, Watsons Bay, and Taronga Zoo. This value-for-money pass also includes tickets for the Taronga Zoo and Sky Safari Gondola.
Enjoy a visit to the Blue Mountains while in Sydney. Your full-day tour of the World Heritage-listed park visits highlights including the Three Sisters, Wentworth Falls, and Jamison Valley. En route, stop at Featherdale Wildlife Park, and have your photo taken with cuddly koalas. Travel with a small group, providing a more intimate experience.
Go behind the scenes at the Sydney Opera House for a fascinating look at this Sydney icon. Your knowledgeable guide leads you through the World Heritage–listed building on a walking tour, sharing entertaining stories about the revered performance center's history and providing access to off-limits parts of the house.
Soak in 360-degree views as you dine on a delicious buffet lunch or dinner at the Sydney Tower Restaurant's revolving restaurant. From your vantage point high above the streets of Sydney, the views change as the restaurant slowly revolves during your meal. Large picture windows frame iconic sights like the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Darling Harbour, Circular Quay and, in the distance, the Blue Mountains. Enjoy a lunch, dinner or even a degustation tasting a range of tasty dishes that is sure to please everyone in your party.
What people are saying about Zoo Tickets in New South Wales
Sydney Harbour Ferry with Taronga Zoo Entry Ticket"Great day trip. Short ride on ferry from Circular Quay. Zoo has nice variety of exhibits for all ages. Enough to see in 1 day, but not overwhelming. Be aware that there is lots of walking, hills & stairs. There are ramps for strollers etc, but it might be difficult for some folks with ambulatory issues. Really nice day."..."
Sydney Taronga Zoo General Entry Ticket"Shouldn’t miss this whenever you visit Sydney. It’s an awesome experience, with my son, but maybe it’s best on summer because it was too windy and some animals were in hiding."..."
Sydney Taronga Zoo's Australian Animals Tour"Such a great experience. We felt so privileged to go behind the scenes to see the animals at such a wonderful zoo nestled into the hills above Sydney (there’s a reason they call it the zoo with a view). Huge thanks to our wonderful guides Samantha and Joan who were so knowledgeable and couldn’t do enough to make our experience special."..."
Small-Group Blue Mountains Day Trip from Sydney with Wildlife Park"Our guide Jeff was excellent, informative, and funny. He got us out to see tons of different parts of the Blue Mountains. No walk was too difficult. Buy the kangaroo food at the park. Worth it!"..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Zoo Tickets in New South Wales?
The best Zoo Tickets in New South Wales according to Viator travellers are:
What Zoo Tickets in New South Wales are taking additional safety precautions?
These New South Wales experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Zoo Tickets in New South Wales are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in New South Wales may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Whale Beach Tours & Tickets
- Oxford Street Tours & Tickets
- Govetts Leap Tours & Tickets
- Sydney Town Hall Tours & Tickets
- Overseas Passenger Terminal (OPT) Tours & Tickets
- Tallavera Grove Tours & Tickets
- Darling Harbour Tours & Tickets
- Watsons Bay Tours & Tickets
- Sydney Tower Eye Tours & Tickets
- Jenolan Caves Tours & Tickets
- Bronte Beach Tours & Tickets
- Crowdy Bay National Park Tours & Tickets
- Nielsen Park Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Kosciuszko National Park Tours & Tickets
- Sydney Harbour Bridge Tours & Tickets
- Strand Arcade Tours & Tickets
- Wattamolla Beach Tours & Tickets
- Double Bay Tours & Tickets
- Hyde Park Tours & Tickets
- 360 Bar and Dining Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets