Top Niagara Falls & Around Helicopter Tours
Saved to wishlist!
9 results | All Niagara Falls & Around Tours
Experience Niagara Falls like never before, from an entirely new perspective, on this scenic helicopter journey. Enjoy the incredible sight of the American, Bridal Veil, and Canadian Horseshoe Falls from high above, along with a spectacular view of the many landmarks and renowned wine country of the Niagara region. The view is unforgettable, but bring a camera to capture the moment—and a friend—because a minimum of two people is required.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Experience Niagara Falls like never before, from an entirely new perspective, on this scenic helicopter journey. Enjoy the incredible sight of the American, Bridal Veil, and Canadian Horseshoe Falls from high above, along with a spectacular view of the many landmarks along the way, like the Niagara River and Whirlpool Rapids. Each passenger receives an individual headset that provides interesting and educational commentary about the falls during the flight. The view is unforgettable, but bring a camera to capture the moment.
Niagara Falls is a sight to behold from any angle, but only from the air can you take in the full breadth and scope of the famed site. This private fixed wing aerial tour from Niagara-on-the-Lake takes you into the sky, where you'll soar 2,500 feet above Niagara Falls for magnificent views of one of the most famous waterfalls in the world.
During this breathtaking 30 Minute air tour, fly at 1,900 feet above Niagara Falls, see the beauty of Lake Ontario and Niagara River, the engineering marvel of Welland Canal, the luscious green vineyards. This scenic and thrilling narrated airplane tour makes for a great day out with the kids, an intimate date, a fun afternoon with friends and family. Soar over the Niagara region as you learn the history of Niagara-on-the-Lake and the centuries old Fort George and Fort Niagara. Enjoy a full 360° Super Wide Panoramic View. Sip Champagne and eat Chocolate provided by local Chocolatier - Chocolate F/X, flying over Niagara Falls at 1,900 feet as close as one can fly with the best view and photo opportunities! We're the only airplane operator allowed to fly at 1,900 feet. Special government permit CYR-518, and highly trained pilots All passengers have a Window Seat and all fly Facing Forward. Plenty of room for your camera equipment.
Experience Niagara Falls from the land and the air on this thrilling small-group sightseeing tour. Fly around and over the mighty falls on a helicopter ride; go to the edge of the Horseshoe Falls and back on the iconic Hornblower Cruise; feel (literally) the power of the water on the “Journey Behind the Falls” walk plus enjoy lunch in the Summit Suite at Skylon Tower. Round-trip transportation from anywhere in Niagara Falls, Ontario is included.
Prebook your admission ticket to the Skylon Tower and soak up stunning views of Niagara Falls. A glass-enclosed elevator—‘Ride to the Top’—speeds you up to the observation decks in seconds. From your vantage point located 775 feet (236 meters) above the falls, snap photos of Horseshoe and American Falls, the Great Gorge, and Niagara River. The Revolving Dining Room and the Summit Suite Buffet offer sumptuous meal options. Visit at night to see the illuminated falls or check out the seasonal fireworks displays.
For the most heart racing activity and incredible panoramic views of Niagara Falls, choose to zipline across Niagara River Gorge during this exciting excursion. Strap on your gear and head up to the launch deck before gliding down 2,200 feet (670 meters) of cable over the mighty waterfall. Feel this incredible force of nature and enjoy the views before landing safely on the other side.
Enjoy wet and wild adventure on the Niagara River on this Niagara Falls open-top jet-boat ride. Jump aboard your powerful speedboat and strap in for a thrilling ride. Zoom across the rolling waves as your captain shares entertaining commentary, and feel the spray in your hair as you enjoy the ultimate Niagara Falls experience.
The best way to see Niagara Falls is from 175 feet (53 meters) in the air, on Canada’s largest observation wheel, the majestic Niagara SkyWheel. Enjoy a breathtaking journey on this giant Ferris wheel, with incredible views of the famed Horseshoe and American Falls, the Niagara skyline and other landmarks from the safety and comfort of an enclosed, climate-controlled cabin. Take pictures in every direction and listen as a narration details the sites below. This economical sightseeing attraction is available year-round, in any type of weather.
What people are saying about Helicopter Tours in Niagara Falls & Around
Niagara Falls Helicopter Tour"It was Awesome!!! Very friendly and virtuous staff, very clean and great views!! Have done this twice in my life with this Vinod my snd would go again in a heartbeat! ❤️,"..."
30 Minute Niagara Falls Airplane Tour"Very friendly welcome. You can have your picture taken on your own phone with the plane.This was a private plane for 2, very intimate. Great if you do not want to share. The commentary during the flight was very informative. A little bumpy but expected. This offers amazing views of the Niagara region and the Falls. Very recommended."..."
Niagara Falls Canada Tour + Helicopter Ride and Skylon Tower Lunch"Our guide, Vinny, was a local with great knowledge and friendly. We got to do all the sites and experiences on a perfect timeline. Vinny even provided tips to make each experience better and his relationships helped the process of navigating the lines better. Wonderful trip and experience… thanks Vinny!"..."
Zipline To The Falls in Niagara Falls, Canada"Awesome experience! We did general admission and arrived at 11am, probably about an hour wait from check in until we were ziplining. Totally worth it. Breathtaking views, my 13-year old daughter and I loved it!"..."
Niagara SkyWheel Admission Ticket"The skywheel is fun it takes you around at least 3 times before stopping. We experienced it during the day and at night. If you go at night, wait until about 10pm to actually get on the ride because right at 10pm there are fireworks above the falls"..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Helicopter Tours in Niagara Falls & Around?
The best Helicopter Tours in Niagara Falls & Around according to Viator travellers are:
What Helicopter Tours in Niagara Falls & Around are 1 hour or less?
Helicopter Tours in Niagara Falls & Around that are 1 hour or less are:
What Helicopter Tours in Niagara Falls & Around are taking additional safety precautions?
These Niagara Falls & Around experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Helicopter Tours in Niagara Falls & Around are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Niagara Falls & Around may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Audio Guides
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Extreme Sports
- In the Air
- Air Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Outlet Collection at Niagara Tours & Tickets
- Great Canadian Midway Tours & Tickets
- Rainbow Bridge Tours & Tickets
- Movieland Wax Museum of the Stars Tours & Tickets
- Floral Clock Tours & Tickets
- Ravine Vineyard Estate Winery Tours & Tickets
- Louis Tussaud's Waxworks Tours & Tickets
- Reif Estate Winery Tours & Tickets
- White Water Walk Tours & Tickets
- Greg Frewin Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Kurtz Orchards Tours & Tickets
- Peller Estates Winery Tours & Tickets
- Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory Tours & Tickets
- Fallsview Indoor Waterpark Tours & Tickets
- Niagara Falls IMAX Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Safari Niagara Tours & Tickets
- Queen Victoria Park Tours & Tickets
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Niagara Falls Tours & Tickets
- Whirlpool Aero Car Tours & Tickets
- Brock's Monument Tours & Tickets
- Two Days in Niagara Falls
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises
- Niagara Falls in Summer
- How to Spend 2 Days on the Canadian Side of Niagara Falls
- How to Spend 3 Days at Niagara Falls
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Canadian Side of Niagara Falls
- Things to Do at Niagara Falls This Summer
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises
- Niagara Falls After Dark: Light Shows and Fireworks
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets