The Niagara Adventure Theater offers a good complement to a visit to the falls. The theater features 314 stadium-style seats and a 45-foot (13.7-meter) screen offering IWERKS projection with Dolby Digital surround sound. For the best value, purchase the Niagara Falls USA Discovery Pass, which includes popular Niagara Falls attractions, such as a ride on the Maid of the Mist, and entry to the Cave of the Wind. Pre-book your ticket to guarantee entry.
Things to know before you go
- Children aged 5 and under can enter for free with an adult.
- The theater is air-conditioned.
- Complimentary headsets are available in French, German, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin Chinese, and Spanish.
- The theater offers wheelchair-accessible seating.
How to get there
The Niagara Adventure Theater is located inside the Niagara Falls State Park Visitors Center, inside Niagara Falls State Park in New York. Take Interstate 190 to Exit 21 to the Niagara Scenic Parkway. There are four parking lots in the state park, which can fill up quickly on weekends. There are also paid parking lots nearby. Numerous guided tours to Niagara Falls provide transportation as well.
When to get there
The Niagara Adventure Theater is open daily, with showtimes every 45 minutes. Shows last around 30 minutes. The schedule changes seasonally, it’s best to check in ahead of visiting. The Niagara Falls USA Discovery Pass is only available from June to mid October.
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Ontario