Hard Rock Cafe Nice
Unlike many American-style restaurants in France, this is the real deal; there are no French concessions to the American palate. As usual, plenty of memorabilia is on display here – although the big draw is the “Rock Wall Solo,” which allows visitors to take an interactive, virtual tour of Hard Rock Cafes around the world. If you’re short on time you can book a skip-the-line visit that includes a two- or three-course meal.
Things to Know Before You Go
Outdoor seating is ideal for good weather, but it’s best to reserve, as there are only 30 places compared to the 200 inside.
Although the menu doesn't vary greatly from city to city, there are some differences, so check ahead if you have a hankering for a specific dish to avoid disappointment.
Group menus and private events can be arranged.
Show your TER (train) ticket for a discount on your meal.
How to Get There
The Hard Rock Cafe Nice is located on the Promenade des Anglais, and there's underground parking right by the cafe. Bus numbers 8, 11, 52, 60, and 62 stop right by the cafe at the Massenet stop, and trams 1 and 2 stop nearby (at the Masséna and Jean Medecin stops, respectively).
When to Get There
The Hard Rock Cafe Nice is open daily for all three meals, while the bar opens around the middle of the day. All of the facilities, including the shop, stay open an hour later on Friday and Saturday. Check the website for music events and special promotions, as these change frequently.
Once you've had your fill of yankee fare at the Hard Rock, consider sampling some local dishes right from Nice. Famous local treats include fougasse, a type of flatbread similar to focaccia or a pichade, which is sort of like a pizza but only with tomato sauce and onions. Finally, don't forget to try a salade nicoise, which generally includes tomatoes, olives, eggs, and tuna or anchovies.
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Provence
- Nice Old Town (Vieux Nice) Tours & Tickets
- Promenade des Anglais Tours & Tickets
- Eze Tours & Tickets
- Cours Saleya Flower Market (Marché aux Fleurs Cours Saleya) Tours & Tickets
- Cimiez Monastery (Monastere de Cimiez) Tours & Tickets
- Matisse Museum (Musée Matisse) Tours & Tickets
- Castle Hill (Colline du Château) Tours & Tickets