Top Nice Food & Drink - page 3
Saved to wishlist!
52 results | All Nice Tours
Sort by: Featured
Instead of dining at a single restaurant, turn your lunch into a multi-course culinary adventure on a guided food tour of Nice. You’ll taste some of the city’s most iconic flavors at authentic local establishments, while learning what makes Niçois food so special. It’s a great way to discover your favorites, meet locals, and get tips on where to eat, drink, and explore in the city.
The originality of this tasting lies in the visit to two estates with opposite characteristics, both in the size of the farm and in the vinification of the wines. One is a château classified as a protected designation of origin (AOP) transformed and produced on site with a more classic vinification in oak barrels and an average production sold in the Provence Alpes Côte d'Azur region. The other farm, which is resolutely family-run and of a more modest size, is also transformed and produced on site with vinification in a glass amphora exposed to the sun for several months. Between two tastings, you will have the pleasure of having lunch in one of the many restaurants in Saint-Paul-de-Vence, one of the most visited villages in France.
Sample some of the delicious wines for which southern France is famous on this private 8-hour Provençal wine-tasting tour with picnic lunch from Nice. Hop into your air-conditioned minivan and spin off into rural France as your private describes the region’s winemaking heritage. Visit the Château Font du Broc and Château de St-Martin wineries, and enjoy tours of the cellars and vineyards. Learn of the winemaking techniques in place and sample some of the wines during tasting sessions. Enjoy a rustic picnic lunch of seasonal Provençal specialties for lunch.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Beat the crowds—even in high season—on a private tour that reveals the hidden Provence. Drive through the Gorges du Loup, explore pretty Castellane, admire the towering cliffs and azure waters of the Verdon Gorge, and discover the fine ceramics of Moustiers Sainte Marie. Finish with a wine tasting at ancient Château Sainte Roseline: with your private guide at the wheel, you can indulge as much as you’d like.
Understand the Provence region through its wine and winemaking traditions on this private tour from Nice. Listen to your dedicated guide as they walk you through the winemaking process for the Cote de Provence AOP, then follow up with lunch at a truffle-focused restaurant. This private tour ensures personalized attention and the ability to travel at your own pace.
- Massena Square (Place Masséna) Tours & Tickets
- Place Garibaldi Tours & Tickets
- Chateau de Cremat Tours & Tickets
- Nice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques) Tours & Tickets
- Villa Kerylos Tours & Tickets
- Hard Rock Cafe Nice Tours & Tickets
- Marc Chagall National Museum (Musée National Marc Chagall) Tours & Tickets
- Molinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard) Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Boron (Mont Boron) Tours & Tickets
- Quai Lunel Tours & Tickets
- Castellane Tours & Tickets
- Hotel Negresco Tours & Tickets
- Cote d’Azur Observatory (Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur) Tours & Tickets
- Massena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna) Tours & Tickets
- Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild Tours & Tickets
- St. Paul de Vence Tours & Tickets
- Nice Corniche Roads (Les Trois Corniches) Tours & Tickets
- Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa Tours & Tickets
- Villefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé) Tours & Tickets
- St. Nicholas Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Nicolas) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Provence