Things to Do on Oahu This Spring
There’s really no bad time to visit Oahu, but spring might be the island’s best season. From March through May, the temperature is warm, but not too hot; there are fewer tourists than in summer and winter; and Honolulu springs to life with a bounty of cultural festivals, including the Honolulu Festival and May Day Lei Celebration. Here are our favorite ways to experience Oahu in spring.
- See Honolulu’s top attractions aboard an open-air, hop-on hop-off bus or trolley.
- Soar over the island’s steep mountains, lush valleys, and shimmering waterfalls on a scenic helicopter tour.
- Thoroughly explore the island on a circle island tour that takes in all of its must-see landmarks.
- Immerse yourself in nature with a hike to Manoa Falls.
- Snorkel in the crystal-clear waters of Hanauma Bay.
- Explore Kualoa Ranch and see where some of your favorite movies were made.
- Eat your way around Honolulu’s Chinatown.
- Experience a traditional Hawaiian luau at Paradise Cove.