Top Oahu Theaters
Saved to wishlist!
Read MoreShow Less
Oahu luaus couple Polynesian culture with Hawaiian buffets to showcase the aloha spirit. From urban affairs in Waikiki to resort shows at Ko Olina and Kapolei, here are some of the top-rated, can’t-miss luaus for your Hawaii vacation to-do list.
- Watch a traditional imu ceremony where attendants remove the centerpiece kalua pig from an underground oven.
- Sample a full buffet spread of traditional Hawaiian cuisine such as poi, poke, kalua pork, and lomi lomi salmon. Most luaus also offer Western alternatives.
- Sip Mai Tais, Blue Hawaiis, and Piña Coladas all night long.
- Learn Hawaiian legends through mesmerizing kahiko (ancient) hula performances.
- Volunteer your family members to try hula onstage (then get your camera ready).
- See dances from around the Pacific, including the skilled antics of expert fire-knife dancers.
- Choose the Paradise Cove Luau to take in views of Pearl Harbor and downtown Honolulu from the site’s lush grounds.
- For a low-key, backyard-style experience, attend Germaine’s Luau, set seaside on Oahu’s southwestern coast.
- To learn about Polynesian villages in Hawaii, New Zealand, Samoa, and Fiji, explore the Polynesian Cultural Center before sitting down to its popular Alii Luau.
5 results | All Oahu Tours
Sort by: Featured
Plan your vacation ahead of time by purchasing tickets for this 2-hour cruise from Oahu. Dine on a crab and steak dinner while watching live Hawaiian entertainment, a show called '60 Years of Aloha' and enjoying vistas over the Oahu coast.
Come experience a celebration of tasty dishes, lively music and festive hula at the Waikiki Luau! Relax with a Hawaiian welcome and tropical Mai Tai before dining on a Luau-themed buffet dinner with island roasted whole suckling pig. Enjoy live music, hula performances and participate in a hula lesson and show! The Waikiki Luau is conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, within walking distance from all hotels. For a full evening of entertainment, we recommend upgrading your “Waikiki Luau Buffet Dinner” to include the "Rock-A-Hula" largest cast show, featuring local artists, Tahitian, fire knife dancing and more.
Catch tribute bands of your favorite artists at the ‘Rock-a-Hula’s 'Hawaiian Journey' show in Waikiki. Discover Hawaii's rich history from the 1920s to present-day, accompanied by a live band and dancers. Upgrade your ticket to include premier seating or an exclusive VIP experience with a 4-course meal and stage-side seats.
If you’re looking for a unique, luxurious way to experience a Honolulu sunset, this Oahu sunset dinner and jazz cruise offers an unforgettable evening. While seated at a comfortable, private table, dine on seven different signature courses while sipping on super premium beverages, all while enjoying the smooth sounds of jazz as performed by live entertainment. For an even more unique experience, book on a Friday and enjoy an extra hour to view the Friday aerial Fireworks show!
Celebrate New Year's Eve with Rock-A-Hula, the biggest Hawaiian Show in the heart of Waikiki! Be whisked away on a “Hawaiian Journey” from 1920’s to today through powerful live performances by talented artists, amazing musicians and beautiful Hawaiian dancers. This special Rockin’ Eve show culminates an exciting countdown to midnight complete with firework visual effects!
What people are saying about Theaters in Oahu
Waikiki Luau Buffet with optional Rock-A-Hula Show Ticket"It was fun. The food wasn’t all that great to me but the experience was fun. I only enjoyed the fire show at the end. All the singing just put me in the mind of a Broadway show. But it was good overall, just something fun to experience"..."
Rock-A-Hula Ticket"We got there a little early and there was a pre hula show outside the theatre. Once over we went inside to eat. The food was amazing! Once the show started we couldn’t believe how great the dancers were definitely would recommend seeing."..."
Five Star Luxury Sunset Dining and Jazz"The ambiance was fantastic great food cocktails entertainment fireworks and service was excellent Great way for my husband and I to spend our Valentines Day I highly recommend experiencing this cruise on your visit to Hawaii"..."
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Theaters in Oahu?
The best Theaters in Oahu according to Viator travellers are:
What Theaters in Oahu are taking additional safety precautions?
These Oahu experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Kaneohe Bay Tours & Tickets
- Waimea Bay Tours & Tickets
- Hawaii's Plantation Village Tours & Tickets
- Ala Moana Center Tours & Tickets
- Waikiki Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- Kapiolani Park Tours & Tickets
- Queen Emma Summer Palace Tours & Tickets
- Koko Crater Tours & Tickets
- Lanai Lookout Tours & Tickets
- Sunset Beach Tours & Tickets
- Magic Island Tours & Tickets
- USS Arizona Memorial Tours & Tickets
- Honolulu Chinatown Tours & Tickets
- Aloha Tower Marketplace Tours & Tickets
- Maunalua Bay Tours & Tickets
- Kahana Bay Beach Park Tours & Tickets
- Duke Kahanamoku Beach Tours & Tickets
- Makapuu Lighthouse Tours & Tickets
- Sandy Beach Park Tours & Tickets
- Iolani Palace Tours & Tickets