Top Oahu Unique Experiences
26 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveller said: "The staff are very knowledgeable, nice, and funny! Also, the farm is beautiful. We all had a great time there. Highly recommend!"
* A traveller said: "We were surrounded by sharks before we got into the cage, once in, there were sharks everywhere! It was amazing! The best experience ever!!"
* A traveller said: "The staff was very friendly. There a place for you put stuff in the box. When you go, there’s a diver with you. I felt save. And I had an AWESOME TIME!"
* A traveller said: "We were able to see a lot of different fish, sharks, and large turtles while being over 100 ft under water. Exceptional excursion."
* A traveller said: "Seeing sharks in their environment was so amazing, we also saw a barracuda and Tuna fish. The most exciting part, a tiger shark showed up. WOW"
* A traveller said: "We loved it. I was impressed with our tour guide who talked for 90 mins and was entertaining. We didn't realize how big the ranch is and we're locals. We are definitely going back"
* A traveller said: "I would recommend this to anybody. It was probably the highlight of my trip swimming with the sharks way better than I even thought exceeded my expectations. The crew was awesome energetic lively and worked well with us"
* A traveller said: "This was a last minute booking and I am beyond happy we did it! The trip was amazing and the crew was very knowledgeable"
* A traveller said: "This was an amazing experience and definitely friendly for all levels of yoga!! I got lucky and had a small class, the teacher is sweet and support full and the class is fun and calming. Definitely recommend and will come back next time I visit for the morning or sunset classes!!"
* A traveller said: "Great scenery, awesome weather, friendly guide, I had a lot of fun even though I own 4 horses. I would recommend"
* A traveller said: "We couldn't have had a better first experience surfing. Marjorie was our instructor and made us feel welcome and at ease. She was clear in her explanations and gave us concise feedback to improve our technique. Marjorie has a great energy and gave us a lot of laughs as well as a lot of waves! We caught and rode several great waves and it gave us the confidence to go out on our own. Though when we come back to Oahu, we're going to ride with Marjorie again for some advanced lessons! 🤙"
* A traveller said: "Amazing family 2hr surf lesson! We will never forget this day, so much fun (and laughter). Always felt safe with great and patient coaches! We had kids ages 9 to 16 and they were great with all of us. Definitely the best experience of our 8 days in Hawaii. Thank You!"
* A traveller said: "Engaging staff, great experience. Beautiful surroundings…. Never surfed before so it was a great introduction."
* A traveller said: "Such amazing spots to see O’ahu and a magnificent sunrise. Tons of great photos and loved the interactions and recommendations. Thanks for the help with iPhone photographs! They turned out amazing!"
* A traveller said: "This was my first time ever surfing and visiting Oahu. I had a magnificent instructor, Mark, who went above and beyond. The entire staff works together in order for everyone to enjoy their experience safely. Definitely try it out if you wanna catch some waves! Mahalo!"
* A traveller said: "Great instructor … had a couple 11 year olds out there and we all managed got up; did not think that was possible your first time surfing. Thanks!"
* A traveller said: "All of the experience was great, however, the pictures taken only provided a few of my granddaughter, photographer focused mainly on the other couple surfing with her."
* A traveller said: "The instructor was very thoughtful and seemed to know a lot about yoga. It was so nice to relax and do yoga outside at the beach."
* A traveller said: "I just really enjoyed the gentleman who met us to take pictures. It takes a certain person to be a good photographer and he definitely has what it takes. I’m not sure how it works or if everyone gets to choose who they get.... but… Reece is fantastic! The only thing I wasn’t super excited about was Reece was pretty far away from where we were staying. So we had to pay extra for him to come to us or we had to drive to him. It was worth it and it wasn’t his fault. I completely understand where his dilemma came in to play. But… it’s definitely not an inexpensive thing in the have to pay an extra fee was probably not the most exciting thing."
Frequently Asked Questions
- He'eia State Park
- Coconut Island (Moku o Loe)
- Kahana Bay Beach Park
- KCC Farmers’ Market
- Waikiki Aquarium
- Hawaii State Capitol
- Sandy Beach Park
- Hawaii's Plantation Village
- Waikiki Natatorium War Memorial
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- Sunset Beach
- Hanauma Bay
- Waimea Valley
- Hard Rock Cafe Honolulu
- Byodo-In Temple
- Lanai Lookout
- Ali'iolani Hale
- Ala Moana Center