Top Orange Beach On the Water
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Orange Beach Tours
Discover the marine life of Orange Beach, Alabama during a fun cruise through the area's waterways. Board your vessel and find a comfortable place to sit for your cruise. Then, spot wildlife like dolphins and crustaceans as you sail. At the end of the tour, you can choose to participate in an epic water battle against the other boat and see who comes out victorious.
Go in search of dolphins in the Gulf of Mexico on a cruise from Orange Beach. You can take in views of the Alabama coastline while spotting Atlantic bottlenose dolphins in their natural habitat. See other native wildlife, including crabs and hermit crabs, and earlier tours may even get to have a water battle with other vessels.
Have fun in the sun, and enjoy a memorable way to explore Alabama's Orange Beach Islands, on this small-group tiki boat tour. Choose from morning and afternoon tour times, meet your vessel right at the waterfront, and hop aboard your tropical vessel. You can soak in the beauty of the Gulf shores, swim off the coast of Bird Island, sunbathe, and enjoy BYO drinks and snacks (coolers, ice, and glasses are provided).
Enjoy some time relaxing on the Gulf of Mexico during your time in Orange Beach. Join a small group and board your vessel for a cruise along Alabama's Gulf Shores and the Perdido Islands. Listen to music onboard and sip on the drinks of your choice aboard the boat. This is a great way to spend time with friends and family in a relaxing environment.
Inflatable Paddle Board for your Beach Needs. We deliver and pickup free anywhere in Orange Beach, Gulf Shores, Fort Morgan, and Perdido Key for a stress free vacation.
Spend a relaxing day hanging out and leaving the barbecuing to someone else. This private cruise, exclusively for your party, takes you to Robinson Island or the Dunes in Pensacola where your captain will cook you up some delicious burgers, sausages, and hot dogs right off the back of the boat.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best On the Water in Orange Beach?
The best On the Water in Orange Beach according to Viator travellers are:
What On the Water in Orange Beach are taking additional safety precautions?
These Orange Beach experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What On the Water in Orange Beach are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Orange Beach may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Panama City Beach
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Sapa
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Georgia
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets