Top Orlando Nature and Wildlife
42 results | All Orlando Tours
* A traveller said: "It was awesome my 6 year old loved it and we would love to come back on our next visit to Florida. The petting zoo was an excellent addition to the safari."
* A traveller said: "All very nice and clean. Loved to interact with the star fish. Very friendly and helpful. Mother nlaw was excited this being her 1st visit ever"
* A traveller said: "We did everything from the safari to the boat ride and gator park I couldn't say anything negative about the experience except Florida is to hot other then that it was a great day. I spend about 175 a person but got a full day and experience a free lunch and nice pictures"
* A traveller said: "See the bear n giraffs n well everything the kid's loved it so much thank you for the help with no waiting in line"
* A traveller said: "Amazing beautiful water and ecosystem. Ashley was a fantastic guide who exceeded expectations. The equipment was ready and well maintained. The location was perfect."
* A traveller said: "Experiencing The Wheel and seeing the great view with helpful commentary and concessions being available. Also the wax museum and the aquarium were a blast especially since they were all a part of a packaged deal."
* A traveller said: "Great adventure with a great host! Pj was awesome navigator and my entire family enjoyed the excursion"
* A traveller said: "We took someone that has never been to Florida and loved Universal! Viator was an easy way to get our tickets at will call. The line wasn’t long."
* A traveller said: "Captain Scott was a hoot! Great stories, depth of local knowledge and funny as hell. We saw multiple alligator nests with lots of babies and learned alot about this incredible ecosystem. Highly recommended!"
* A traveller said: "Loved all the pictures we took! There were celebrities for us adults and the kids that we enjoyed!!!"
* A traveller said: "Loves the fact this is built for little kids. My son was tall enough to go on all the rides. He could go on any ride by himself even."
* A traveller said: "Everything was memorable but my favorite was the iceberg and hi cold it was also the piece of the Titanic ( The Hull)."
* A traveller said: "It was incredible! Definitely would do it again! Saw so many amazing animals in the wild! The air boat was so much fun and our guide was very friendly and knowledgeable!"
* A traveller said: "Our guide was very good. Great sense of humor, very knowledgeable on the ecosystem, and provided a fun experience. Would highly recommend them."
* A traveller said: "We had so much fun!! Our driver Paul, was super friendly and kind. Our tour guides were “Tom and Jerry” and they did a fantastic job at finding us manatees to swim with! The lunch was spectacular as well! Because of covid they could not provide breakfast but instead, upgraded us to free gear to use!"
* A traveller said: "I had an amazing time swimming with the Manatees, visiting the wild life preserver and the air boat. Our driver and tour guide were filbert friendly."
* A traveller said: "taking off simulator, atlantis, going to the apollo station. I love how as we were going theough they explained most things. Although i didn’t get to go to some things because of time it was a very great experience. 👍 i recommend"
* A traveller said: "Great snapshot of history and learning about the origin of the Gypsy Vanner horse was amazing! All the animals were beautiful and so friendly! Great family friendly environment."
* A traveller said: "The Go Orlando Explorer Pass was worth the cost. Using the pass was very convenient and time efficient!!"
* A traveller said: "Tour Operator was great. Learned a lot history with the drive. Clear instructions. Driver got us There safe.. beach is beautiful and warm."
* A traveller said: "The boat ride was incredible! The bus driver was awesome and very kind! She was on time to pick up and drive safely! All around wonderful experience I'd most definitely do it again."
* A traveller said: "We did the 3 attraction pass and it was so worth it! Highly recommend if you are touring Orlando! The wax museum was our favorite and the wheel has breathtaking views of the city!"
* A traveller said: "Loved it very convenient pick up locations, had a great time. Saw momma alligators and their nests and babies in the wild."
* A traveller said: "Great time! Easy to find the dock, captain was amazing and knew where to find the fish, was so knowledgeable of the area and was able to make sure all of us novice fishers caught fish. We had so much fun!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- Bird Watching
- Dolphin Watching
- Eco Tours
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Nature Walks
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- Zoos & Wildlife Parks
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
- Daytona International Speedway
- I-Drive NASCAR Indoor Kart Racing
- Universal's Islands of Adventure
- International Drive
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- TIAA Bank Field
- Clearwater Beach
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Harry P. Leu Gardens
- Walt Disney World® Magic Kingdom Park
- Winter Park
- Disney's Hollywood Studios®
- SEA LIFE® Orlando
- Fantasy of Flight
- The Wheel at Icon Park
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando
- Icon Orlando 360
- Disney's Animal Kingdom®
- LEGOLAND® Florida Resort
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia