Top Ottawa Nature and Wildlife
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Ottawa Tours
Sort by: Featured
Enjoy an exciting introduction into wilderness camping on this 3-day Algonquin Park canoe trip. Paddle with your guide into the interior lakes of Algonquin Park. Learn how to pack and steer your canoe effectively. Set up camp on the banks of the lake, and practise basic survival techniques to keep warm and dry. Watch the shoreline for native moose grazing and enjoy free time to explore the region at your leisure. Paddle along the gentle South Madawaska River and spend nights by the fireside under the stars.
• Why self-guided on two wheels? You set your own time, pace and route (10am - 6pm everyday). The pathway system starts on our Rideau Canal doorstep. There are no roads or traffic to negotiate to enjoy the parklands and waterways. See Rideau Canal, Rideau Falls, Hog's Back Falls, Arboretum, Central Farm, Rideau, Ottawa and Gatineau Rivers Our community is safe and helpful to visitors. Easy to navigate pathways follow the 4 major waterways. Light, easy Giant models in five sizes expertly fitted. Electric assist upgrade available. Our personal directions and map are guaranteed. IT COSTS LESS with no guide to arrange! • Duration: up to 4 hours, 15km -25km
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Nature and Wildlife in Ottawa are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Ottawa may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Canadian Museum of History Tours & Tickets
- Canadian Museum of Nature Tours & Tickets
- Canada Aviation and Space Museum Tours & Tickets
- Rideau Hall Tours & Tickets
- Canadian War Museum Tours & Tickets
- Confederation Square Tours & Tickets
- Preston Street (Little Italy) Tours & Tickets
- Ottawa Locks Tours & Tickets
- Royal Canadian Mint Tours & Tickets