Top Pacific Highlands Arts & Design
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Pacific Highlands Tours
Sort by: Featured
This community tour promotes the integral development of a generally marginalized community in Jocotenango and allows visitors to witness social transformation through art. The tour was designed and is guided by young artists and activists from the same community, all activities within the tour are approved and supported by residents of the village to which it is visited and contribute to its integral development. The tour uses TukTuks to transport visitors from the starting point to each point of the itinerary, that is: from La Azotea to the square, from the square to the bus station, from the bus station to the Vista Hermosa community and from Vista Hermosa back to the starting point, La Azotea. The cost of the tour includes this transportation.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Arts & Design in Pacific Highlands are taking additional safety precautions?
These Pacific Highlands experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast