Top Page Nature Parks
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Page Tours
Discover the natural beauty of Lower Antelope Canyon, a slot canyon located in northern Arizona in Lake Powell Navajo Tribal Park. Lower Antelope Canyon is shallower than Upper Antelope Canyon, both of which are part of the Navajo Nation and require a guided tour; advanced reservations are highly recommended to check out this popular spot in Page.
See some of Arizona’s most extraordinary scenery, and enjoy an accessible escape into nature, on this private, full-day tour. Following morning pickup in Kanab, Utah, head with your guide to Vermilion Cliffs National Monument. Your destination is White Pocket: a unique sandstone rock formation whose undulations and many colors make it a standout in the region. Go on an easy hike to immerse yourself in the scenery.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Experience the beauty of Arizona's Upper Antelope Canyon with your admission ticket. Alongside a Navajo guide, walk through the narrow canyon and enjoy a kaleidoscope of colors as the sunlight hits the rocks in certain ways. Capture photos of the colorful canyon and learn how it has been carved out by water erosion over thousands of years.
Located on Navajo Nation land in Arizona, Antelope Canyon is a slot canyon known for its remarkable rock formations and colors, making it a photographer's dream. With this entry ticket to Upper Antelope Canyon, you'll have access, which is only granted to members of the public with a Navajo guide. This portion of the canyon is at ground level, meaning you don't have to climb, so it's suitable for most visitors. Once inside, look up at the beams of sunlight that shine down from the sky. Note, you must arrive 1 hour before your entry time to check in.
Antelope Canyon is one of the most popular and pristine destinations in Northern Arizona, but can only be visited with a guide. This tour explores the lesser-known part of Antelope Canyon called Canyon X with a guide, taking travelers across the desert of 4X4 vehicles to short hiking trails. Upgrade to visit spots to take the best photos, which is not generally permitted.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Nature Parks in Page?
The best Nature Parks in Page according to Viator travellers are:
What Nature Parks in Page are taking additional safety precautions?
These Page experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets