Top Panajachel ATV Tours
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Panajachel Tours
Sort by: Featured
Discover the Lake Atitlan area on this half-day ATV adventure. First, head to San Antonio Palopo via the road that runs around the lake. There, visit a local ceramic factory to learn about the production process and also stop by a chocolate factory. Following that, travel to the village of Santa Catarina Palopo where you'll be able to learn about and see the weaving of blankets, and other goods. Lastly, head to Playa Blanca en Barrio Jucanya for some photo opps by the water.
The Lake Atitlan Sunset Tour is one of the best afternoon activities you can do while visiting Lake Atitlan, you were able to visit some villages around the lake and see amazing views of it.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What ATV Tours in Panajachel are taking additional safety precautions?
What ATV Tours in Panajachel are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Panajachel may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands