Top Panama City Holidays
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Panama City Tours
Hello citizens of this planet! In this gastro plus local guide tour i would like to show you guys a different view of Panama. Get to know this beautiful country while having a nice time with locals, enjoy our delicious food and also have a drink! We will start our tour in Casco Viejo for a warm up welcoming session - for a taste of a 100% Panamanian drink , we will meet in Bar in casco (I’ll send you guys the details after booking off course) :) after that well take a journey to Boquete here at Casco in a very popular coffee shop for a taste of the popular Panamanian coffee. Followed we'll stop by for a Panamanian gourmet taste (Appetizers and starters 100% local food) then we’ll get to see awesome spots for pics and learn history of - WE will have a GREAT time and I also photograph in case you need DOPE pics :) join us this evening for a gastro + Panama experience tour ! We'll get to know each other, have lots of fun make friends and taste PANAMA! SEE U THERE YESSS!
Dance is an important part of Panamanian and Latin American culture. To learn how to dance the salsa like a local, sign up for this dance class-come-dance party. You’ll start with a lesson in a dance studio so you can learn the steps and get a feel for the music. Then, you’ll move on to a real salsa dance club where you can show off your new skills while having fun.
Experience the vibrant nightlife of Panama City on a self-guided bar-hopping tour through Casco Antiguo, the Old Town. Using your provided map and vouchers, visit several restaurants, bars, and clubs in the area and enjoy an included drink at each one. Each destination features different music, food, and styles that showcase the diversity of the area and keep you on your toes.
The Pirate Party Cruise will take you across the high seas, exploring the beauty of Isla Taboga in a way unlike any other.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Holidays in Panama City?
The best Holidays in Panama City according to Viator travellers are:
What Holidays in Panama City are taking additional safety precautions?
These Panama City experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Holidays in Panama City are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Panama City may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Medellín
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Santa Marta
- Things to do in Armenia
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Central Pacific
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets