The Culture Lover's Guide to New Year's Eve in Paris
The City of Light shines extra brightly around the winter holidays, making it the perfect place to ring in the New Year. To celebrate with a French spin, see below for a few of our favorite ways to take in Parisian culture on New Year's Eve.
Celebrate With Cabarets, Concerts, and Shows
Song, dance, food, wine—this mix sounds like the perfect recipe for a memorable New Year's Eve. Whether you snag tickets for a special Crazy Horse or Paradis Latin cabaret, or book a city tour that ends at the Moulin Rouge or a jazz club, Paris has plenty of options for a showstopping holiday.
Toast to the New Year on the Seine and Beyond
France is home to many of the world's finest vineyards, so why not indulge in some top-notch French wine in Paris on New Year's Eve? Board a boat on the Seine River to taste champagne—or even splurge on a four-course dinner cruise. Alternatively, pair art and drinks with VIP skip-the-line entry to the Louvre followed by wine tastings in an 18th-century wine cellar.
- Bateaux Seine River Cruises in Paris
- Skip the Line at the Notre Dame Cathedral
- How to Experience French Culture in Paris
- Cheese and Wine Tastings in Paris
- Versailles and Giverny Tours from Paris
- Where to Find Impressionist Art in Paris
- Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge Combo Tours
- The Culture Lover's Guide to New Year's Eve in Paris