Things to Do in Paris This Spring
Springtime in Paris means blooming flowers, clear skies, and enjoyable weather for strolling the boulevards. Here are our favorite ways to take advantage of the joyful, post-winter atmosphere and enjoy the city’s many delights in the fresh air.
Bike through Paris to cover more ground than you would by walking and see the city like a local.
Dive fully into the romantic side of Paris on a carriage ride past the Eiffel Tower.
Take a walking tour of the Luxembourg Gardens to admire flowers, fountains, and greenery.
Explore the neighborhood of Montmartre on a tour that includes a rare visit to Clos Montmartre, a private vineyard.
Head to the Palace of Versailles on a day trip to enjoy the expansive gardens in their springtime glory.
- Bateaux Seine River Cruises in Paris
- Skip the Line at the Notre Dame Cathedral
- How to Experience French Culture in Paris
- Cheese and Wine Tastings in Paris
- Versailles and Giverny Tours from Paris
- Where to Find Impressionist Art in Paris
- Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge Combo Tours
- Things to Do in Paris This Spring