Top Paris Classes & Workshops
95 results | All Paris Tours
* A traveller said: "i am sure this was a very worth while experience. When we left to take the metro, there was a transportation strike in Paris. The metro had limited service and we had problems connecting. we were going to be over 30 minutes late so we just didnt go. I am sure it was very nice."
* A traveller said: "My 17 yr old daughter and I attended this workshop on a recent mother/daughter trip to Paris and had a fantastic experience. It was just her and I during the session along with our seamstress and fashion consultant/interpreter, as needed. The workshop itself is in the hear of Paris and was super fun and whimsical, and the staff was very attentive and helpful. And we both adore our new, custom denim jackets that we created! Would absolutely do it again and recommend it to others!"
* A traveller said: "This was such a special treat for my kids. The staff were so pleasant and informative about how to make perfume. My children were delighted with the perfume that they created. They loved decorating the perfume bottles. Overall, it was a nice activity in a lovely atmosphere."
* A traveller said: "This was a my second time in a few years doing this experience. I think it is one of the most fantastic experiences offered in Paris. The host is warm, personable, knowledgeable and friendly. She takes you through her background and explains everything clearly. She gives you the freedom to create and enjoy the experience of making a custom scent and is there to help you analyze the final result which is most pleasing to you She has a passion for her workshop and this is evident Her enthusiasm is wonderful and this one of the reasons I took this workshop for the second time"
* A traveller said: "In spite of a local strike by metro, bus and other transportation workers, our car and driver picked us up on time and got us to the station faster than expected."
* A traveller said: "My sister and I were traveling with my elderly father in Paris and realized the hop on buses wouldn't work for him. We instead booked this tour for our final night and it was perfect! Our driver was very knowledgeable, took our photos at the monuments and took us to see many places we had not yet seen. The champagne also helped!"
* A traveller said: "This was one of our favorite Paris experiences! The service was so wonderful and we learned more than we even thought about making perfume. The class was very small and intimate and they sat with us and helped us make our perfect blend and gave suggestions if we asked. And they save your personal blend so you can re-order your perfume. Anyone going to Paris has book this experience!"
* A traveller said: "Excellent service! Driver was already there waiting with placard and name which makes it a seamless pickup. Car was parked nearby and Driver was very helpful with our luggages. Car was spacious too, absolutely recommend this service!"
* A traveller said: "Florent gave us a birds eye view of the huge St Ouen flea market. It was an interesting and informative tour."
* A traveller said: "The tour guide was so great. Fun all round. A different way to see Paris. Pick you up at your hotel in a new bike and sidecar"
* A traveller said: "My imagination ran wild about what to do before I arrived. The art of conversation and jewelry making is combined to help you explore your creative path. Don’t worry there is a master similar to a master chef at a top Paris restaurant there to guide you"
* A traveller said: "Soo fun! Service was excellent. Beautiful. Impressive costumes. Excellent show. More than satisfied."
* A traveller said: "We had a great experience in Paris would highly recommend this tour we only had one full day and we went all over the place with this guy was an enjoyable experience"
* A traveller said: "The driver showed up early, helped with luggage, drove safely, got us to the airport in plenty of time. What else could you ask for?"
* A traveller said: "I had a very small knowledge base of how perfume is made but my eyes - and nose!! - were certainly opened with this class. MY ONE CAUTION....the class is primarily taught in French, a language I'm not proficient in. He would then turn to the two English speakers in the class and repeat his instructions for us. This was not a problem for me but I can see where some non-French speakers would not like this. We tested/smelled ~150 scents as we went through the process of selecting the fragrances we liked. Our teacher would then make suggestions as to how to make it better..."too much spice" or "too little flowers" he would say and then correct our little recipes. In the end, I walked away with my very own scent, it a pretty spray bottle AND I got to name my fragrance - I selected "Cary in Paris" after the new TV show."
* A traveller said: "Delightful, interesting, fun and helpful. This was a wonderful way to start our stay in Paris. Our host teacher, Elisabeth, was excellent."
* A traveller said: "What a wonderful tour of Paris Florentine was fantastic. So knowledgeable and enthusiastic about Paris. He makes the architecture come alive with the stories and cultural tidbits regarding the sites and history of Paris . It was a wonderful walk... felt like you were there. Thank you for risking Covid to give us a memorable experience! Gail and the MOHs team"
* A traveller said: "I collect plates from every country we visit. So we chose this tour to have real handmade ones to hang on our wall and we were not disappointed at all. It was a small group of 4, and we thoroughly enjoyed the day. Our new plates, though small, are hanging proudly to remind us a very special part of France."
* A traveller said: "We learned a lot about cooking and French culture in Frederic’s class. He was a joy to learn from with his authentic positive attitude and jokes while keeping everyone involved and entertained."
* A traveller said: "Chef Fred was incredible helpful, funny and so great at his job. He explained things so I even understood more about cooking a meal. Just loved the whole experience."
* A traveller said: "We had the BEST time in this class! And Florence was an amazing teacher. We enjoyed this class more than the 2 tours we had attended earlier in the week."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Beauvais–Tillé Airport (BVA)
- Théatre Édouard VII
- Gérard Mulot Pâtisserie
- 8th Arrondissement
- Bassin de la Villette (La Villette Basin)
- Villa Savoye
- Montparnasse Tower (Tour Montparnasse)
- Odéon-Théatre de l'Europe
- Rue Mouffetard Market
- Paris Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)
- Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
- 7th Arrondissement
- Saint Étienne du Mont
- Les Halles
- Marché des Enfants Rouges
- Pont Neuf
- Palais Bourbon
- Parc des Princes
- Père Lachaise Cemetery
- Musée de l'Orangerie
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur