Top Paris Jazz Shows
Saved to wishlist!
9 results | All Paris Tours
Follow in the footsteps of revolutionaries and royals on this walking tour that traces the history of the French Revolution in Paris. From the storming of the Bastille to the bloody Reign of Terror, learn about the Revolutions’ causes and consequences as you visit key sites around the city where history was made.
See the major sights of Paris from the water on a hop-on hop-off Seine boat cruise. With either a 1- or 2-day ticket, glide leisurely along the river, hopping off and on when you wish to visit the attractions that most interest you, such as Musée d'Orsay and the Louvre. Or simply stay on the boat to admire Paris’ World Heritage-listed riverbanks.
Make sightseeing in the French capital easy with a Big Bus tour of Paris. Enjoy the convenience of hop-on hop-off access at any stop along the route, and soak in the views from an open-top, double-decker bus. See sights like the Louvre Museum, Moulin Rouge cabaret club, and the iconic Eiffel Tower as you listen to informative audio-commentary, available in 11 languages.
Dive into the musical history of Paris' Jazz Age on a walking tour that concludes with a jazz performance. Visit the iconic nightclubs, bars, and neighborhoods of Les Halles, the Latin Quarter and St-Germain-des-Prés to see where Jazz Age artists spent their time. Stop at famous spots like Le Caveau de la Huchette and Les Deux Magots before ending a concert of live jazz at Le Duc des Lombards. Group size is limited to 15 ensuring personalized attention from your guide.
Make your visit to the Opera Garnier easy by booking an admission ticket online, which allows your to breeze past entrance queues. A self-guided visit means that you can explore at your own pace without the pressure of a tour group, tailoring the experience to your own preferences. Leave with a new perspective on Paris's history, music, and architecture.
Finding your way around Paris doesn't need to be challenging, thanks to this hop-on hop-off bus tour. You have the option of one, two, or three days of double-decker bus access, covering various routes with stops at most of Paris’s most important museums, attractions, and shopping areas. And with your ticket, get all sorts of freebies, including walking tours and on-board audio guides with narration in multiple languages.
Take a day trip from Paris to Fontainebleau to visit two castles once home to members of France’s extravagant aristocracy. First, explore Château Vaux le Vicomte, said to have inspired the Palace of Versailles. Then head to Château de Fontainebleau, a UNESCO World Heritage Site whose history dates back to the 12th century. You have free time at each castle to look around on your own via provided audio guides, checking out the ornate architecture and opulent gardens, or upgrade for a guided tour.
Visit the D-Day beaches during this full-day trip from Paris to Normandy. Stop at Omaha Beach to learn stories and historical facts about WWII; stop at the Juno Beach Center; pause at the American Cemetery. Gain fascinating insights from your guide into the sacrifices of Allied soldiers and the French citizens they liberated. Upgrade to a small-group tour when booking for a more personal experience.
Enjoy an intimate historical look at the D-Day landings on this full-day trip to the beaches of Normandy from Paris. Travel by comfortable van accommodating no more than eight people, and visit Omaha Beach, the Operation Overlord Museum, German bunkers, Pointe du Hoc, as well as the American Cemetery home to 10,000 white crosses. See period-era military maps, plans, and photos, while listening to inspiring stories about June 6, 1944. Sip some of Normandy’s famous traditional cider before returning to Paris.
What people are saying about Jazz Shows in Paris
Seine River Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise in Paris"I loved the 'hop on-hop 'off aspect of our river cruise, it was easy, cheap and a fantastic way to see the glorious and historic sights of Paris."..."
Jazz Walking Tour"We had a wonderful tour. Our guide gave insightful history and being a musician himself helped cover the current jazz scene. We felt comfortable with our guide while walking through many areas of the city we had not visited before. |The jazz club had a front row table reserved for us. Great tour!"..."
Fontainebleau & Vaux le Vicomte Chateaux Day Trip from Paris"Great trip from start to finish. Tour left on time. Driver and person who checked is on were very accommodating. Highly recommend."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Jazz Shows in Paris?
The best Jazz Shows in Paris according to Viator travellers are:
What Jazz Shows in Paris are taking additional safety precautions?
These Paris experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Jazz Shows in Paris are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Paris may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Adults-only Shows
- Jazz Shows
- Theater Shows
- Audio Guides
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Attractions & Museums
- Packages & Special Events
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Dalí Paris Tours & Tickets
- 11th Arrondissement Tours & Tickets
- Paris Orly Airport (ORY) Tours & Tickets
- Palais de Chaillot Tours & Tickets
- National Museum of the Renaissance Tours & Tickets
- National Marine Museum (Musee National de la Marine) Tours & Tickets
- Saint Étienne du Mont Tours & Tickets
- Arc de Triomphe Tours & Tickets
- 10th Arrondissement Tours & Tickets
- Viaduc des Arts Tours & Tickets
- Bassin de la Villette (La Villette Basin) Tours & Tickets
- Château de Fontainebleau Tours & Tickets
- Les Ombres Restaurant Tours & Tickets
- Monceau Park (Parc Monceau) Tours & Tickets
- 2nd Arrondissement Tours & Tickets
- Les Halles Tours & Tickets
- Gourmet Chocolate Museum Tours & Tickets
- Left Bank (Rive Gauche) Tours & Tickets
- Paris Currency Museum Tours & Tickets
- Saint-Ouen Flea Market (Marché aux Puces de Saint-Ouen) Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur