Top Paris Language Classes
Saved to wishlist!
11 results | All Paris Tours
Make sightseeing in the French capital easy with a Big Bus tour of Paris. Enjoy the convenience of hop-on hop-off access at any stop along the route, and soak in the views from an open-top, double-decker bus. See sights like the Louvre Museum, Moulin Rouge cabaret club, and the iconic Eiffel Tower as you listen to informative audio-commentary, available in 11 languages.
Experience culture and art through the ages with a small-group tour of Paris’ epic Louvre Museum. Jump the queue and learn about some of the museum’s 35,000 artworks across eight themed galleries from your art historian guide. Then enjoy time on your own to explore, viewing paintings, sculpture, and architecture from 450 BC to the 19th century. Numbers are limited to 25 on this small-group tour or upgrade your ticket to a private tour exclusive to just your group.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Save time with this Viator skip-the-line Eiffel Tower ticket. This priority access admission ticket allows for a relaxing visit to one of the world’s busiest monuments, accompanied by a host. Listen as your host adds colorful history and facts to the sights below as you look over Les Invalides, Notre Dame Cathedral, and other city landmarks.
Combine a guided tour with an opportunity to improve your French language skills with a 1.5-hour conversational class at Paris' famous Café de Flore. It's an excellent way to take your language learning to the next level, speaking with a Parisian. Choose from either a beginner or intermediate level class of no more than five people, ensuring the best possible learning experience for all students. After your lesson and discussion time at the cafe, take a guided tour of the colorful Saint-Germain-des-Prés neighborhood.
See the major sights of Paris from the water on a hop-on hop-off Seine boat cruise. With either a 1- or 2-day ticket, glide leisurely along the river, hopping off and on when you wish to visit the attractions that most interest you, such as Musée d'Orsay and the Louvre. Or simply stay on the boat to admire Paris’ World Heritage-listed riverbanks.
Breeze past the crowds outside the Eiffel Tower with this skip-the-line pass and 1.5-hour tour. In the company of your local guide, you'll gain priority access to the tower's second level. Delve into the history of one of the world's most famous monuments and soak up the exhibits and maps on display. Then bid adieu to your guide and head to the tower's summit for stellar views of the City of Lights. Toast your travels with a glass of bubbly from the Champagne bar (own expense).
Bypass the long lines at the Eiffel Tower with this tour that includes summit access. After fast track, skip-the-line access, proceed to the second level to survey the city from the viewing platforms while listening to commentary about Paris culture, traditions, and history. Then, proceed to the summit to see Gustave Eiffel's private apartments and sip Champagne from the onsite bar (own expense).
Visit the D-Day beaches during this full-day trip from Paris to Normandy. Stop at Omaha Beach to learn stories and historical facts about WWII; stop at the Juno Beach Center; pause at the American Cemetery. Gain fascinating insights from your guide into the sacrifices of Allied soldiers and the French citizens they liberated. Upgrade to a small-group tour when booking for a more personal experience.
Make the most of your time in Paris with a combination of a cruise on the Seine and a 3-course dinner. This 75-minute dinner cruise allows you to see the main attractions of the City of Lights while you enjoy a casual meal. Relax into a comfortable armchair facing one of the boat's windows, the better to take in the view, and watch sights like the Louvre, Place de la Concorde, and Eiffel Tower drift by. Upgrade the experience to include wine or Champagne with dinner.
Ensure a memorable night out in Paris with a gourmet dinner cruise along the Seine River. Float past the city’s famed monuments, such as the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, and Ile de la Cité aboard a luxury Bateaux Parisiens riverboat. Soak up the magic of Paris from an onboard dining room while enjoying a gourmet 3-course meal. Please note that Champagne and live music are also included on select 8:30pm departures.
Enjoy an intimate historical look at the D-Day landings on this full-day trip to the beaches of Normandy from Paris. Travel by comfortable van accommodating no more than eight people, and visit Omaha Beach, the Operation Overlord Museum, German bunkers, Pointe du Hoc, as well as the American Cemetery home to 10,000 white crosses. See period-era military maps, plans, and photos, while listening to inspiring stories about June 6, 1944. Sip some of Normandy’s famous traditional cider before returning to Paris.
What people are saying about Language Classes in Paris
Louvre Museum Skip-the-Line Guided Tour with Venus de Milo & Mona Lisa"Nancy was amazing. The star of Paris. What a great tour. She is informative and funny. We obviously need many days to see it all. But she was the highlight of the Louvre."..."
Skip the Line Ticket Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access with Host"We had a terrific guide. Hugo had great energy and knowledge. I highly recommend this. Also, anyone would miss a lot without a guide."..."
Normandy D-Day Beaches & American Cemetery Trip from Paris"We really enjoyed the tour to Normandy including the stop at 3 D-Day Beaches, the American Cemetery and a short film about WWII. The tour guide was very informative and provided a lot of information and then allowed time to tour the sites independently. It was a long day (as advertised) but well worth it if you only have one day to visit the area."..."
Paris en Scene Boat 3-Course Dinner Cruise"This is something we have wanted to do for a long time. It was good value for money, all seats are facing out to the Seine banks, which was a major attraction and the food was a good standard."..."
Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Gourmet Dinner & Sightseeing Cruise"Passing the Statue of Liberty as it connects with the Eiffel Tower amazing experience. The meal was excellent as well as the service. The singer was excellent"..."
Normandy D-Day Small-Group Day Trip with Omaha Beach, Cemetery & Cider Tasting"Gabriel was an AMAZING guide. He was so knowledgeable and passionate about everything he spoke about. My boyfriend and I are both high school history teachers so we just loved our experience learning about the history of Normandy and visiting the sights."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Language Classes in Paris?
The best Language Classes in Paris according to Viator travellers are:
What Language Classes in Paris are taking additional safety precautions?
These Paris experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Louvre Museum Skip-the-Line Guided Tour with Venus de Milo & Mona Lisa
- Seine River Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise in Paris
- Eiffel Tower Skip the Line and Small Group Tour with Summit Access by elevator
- Normandy D-Day Beaches & American Cemetery Trip from Paris
- Paris en Scene Boat 3-Course Dinner Cruise
What Language Classes in Paris are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Paris may have limited interaction with crowds:
- École Militaire Tours & Tickets
- Villa Savoye Tours & Tickets
- Lido de Paris Tours & Tickets
- River Seine Tours & Tickets
- 12th Arrondissement Tours & Tickets
- Army Museum (Musee de l'Armee) Tours & Tickets
- Le Marais Tours & Tickets
- 13th Arrondissement Tours & Tickets
- Sainte Chapelle Tours & Tickets
- Port-Royal des Champs Museum Tours & Tickets
- Paris Floral Park (Parc Floral de Paris) Tours & Tickets
- Palais Bourbon Tours & Tickets
- Air and Space Museum Tours & Tickets
- National Museum of the Renaissance Tours & Tickets
- Paris Aquarium (Aquarium de Paris) Tours & Tickets
- Théatre le Ranelagh Tours & Tickets
- Printemps Tours & Tickets
- Canal Saint-Martin Tours & Tickets
- Sorbonne Tours & Tickets
- Paris Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur