Top Petén On the Water
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Petén Tours
Explore Tikal, one of the most important Mayan sites in Central America, on this extensive all-day small-group tour. Accompanied by a bilingual guide, you'll learn about local history and the flora and fauna. Visiting Tikal at sunset also allows you to explore the site with fewer tourists and during cooler temperatures.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Guatemala has so many places to visit that even a full month of vacation would not be enough to discover them. This time, we want you to be part of the adventure to discover Crater Azul. A place with crystal clear waters, full of friendly fish, and spectacular weather. It will seem that you went to visit paradise and came back. A roundtrip boat trip will take us to Crater Azul and back. Once there, you will have time to enjoy, swim in its refreshing waters, and have lunch while enjoying the beautiful views. Anyway, this will be a very nice and fun aquatic experience. Discover this place accompanied by a professional team with years of experience.
Experience the natural beauty and historical highlights of Guatemala on this amazing 8-day adventure. A high-end flexi-trip, this private tour is great for people looking to explore all the amazing sights in Guatemala with all the logistics taken care of—from guided sightseeing tours, entry fees, internal transportation, and even a helicopter flight to ancient ruins in the jungle—while enjoying the flexibility of choosing their own accommodation and having an on-ground support team to help.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best On the Water in Petén?
The best On the Water in Petén according to Viator travellers are:
What On the Water in Petén are taking additional safety precautions?
These Petén experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What On the Water in Petén are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Petén may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Petencito Zoo Tours & Tickets
- Estación Biológica las Guacamayas (EBG) Tours & Tickets
- Actún Can Caves Tours & Tickets
- Petén Forest Tours & Tickets
- Maya Biosphere Reserve (Reserva de la Biosfera Maya) Tours & Tickets
- Sayaxché Tours & Tickets
- El Mirador Tours & Tickets
- Aguateca Archaeological Site Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Central Pacific
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets