Playa Hermosa Fishing Charters & Fishing Trips
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Playa Hermosa Tours
There’s a good reason why Tamarindo is known as a top surf destination for beginners. In just one lesson, you can pop up on your board and ride a wave when you take a private or group lesson. Or, even upgrade to a 3-day mini-surf camp—the choice is yours when you book. No matter what you choose, hang easy knowing that all equipment and a qualified instructor are included with all packages.
Go beach hopping in Guanacaste on this ATV tour that combines action and adventure with some of Costa Rica's most beautiful beaches. Go off-roading and access areas that most travelers never see on a rugged all-terrain vehicle that can handle dirt roads and sand. Get local insight into coastal life from a guide, and stop to take photos at famously gorgeous Flamingo, Brasilito, and Potrero beaches.
If seeing wildlife is a top goal while in Costa Rica, this private tour of the Corobici River, Llanos de Cortez waterfall, and a nature reserve at the base of Tenorio Volcano is a great pick. Visit three beautiful natural settings with a guide who shares fun facts and helps you spot animals like sloths, parrots, lizards, and more in their natural habitats. Lunch is also included, giving this tour extra value.
Get out on the 30’ boat, named Barbara, with your experienced captain, and go fishing for tuna, rooster fish, red snapper, and mahi mahi. Along the way, sip water, soda, or alcoholic beverages which are included. Feel free to get into the water and do some snorkeling, too. There is snorkel gear you can borrow on board.
Coco beach is located within the Papagayo Gulf which is one of the most beautiful and touristic places in Costa Rica, the area is famous for its beautiful beaches. This half-day fishing tour is for those who want to enjoy the incredible coastline of Guanacaste on a 8-hour fishing chart. Costa Rica is a privileged destination for fishermen. Why? Well, first of all because of its good climate, which allows fishing throughout the year, it has a wide variety of fish species and also its aquatic attractions. Costa Rica is a tropical gem, the country host world-class sport fishing venues, the more than 40 world sport fishing records have been established along the Pacific coast of the country speak for themselves. This is a genuinely unique and amazing sport fishing destination. Bring your family, friends or significant other to fish and enjoy Costa Rica from another angle.
What people are saying about Fishing Charters in Playa Hermosa
Beginner Surf Lessons In Tamarindo - Shared or Private"Surf instructor was helpful, smart and patient. He even picked us up when we got lost. Outfit was prompt, helpful and had good communication and coordination skills."..."
Private Sloth Encounter Waterfall And Corobici Floating Tour"The day was fantastic. We saw tons of wildlife and had a great time. The one thing I wished was communicated better was the timeline. The way it sounded to me on the website was that all the events would happen on the river but first you drive to the waterfall and get out and can swim. Then we got out and drove a bit to the nature preserve and saw lots of wildlife then you went back to the meeting place for lunch and then finally we went on a float trip down the river. Overall and great time and saw more than we expected to."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Fishing Charters in Playa Hermosa?
The best Fishing Charters in Playa Hermosa according to Viator travellers are:
What Fishing Charters in Playa Hermosa are taking additional safety precautions?
These Playa Hermosa experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Fishing Charters in Playa Hermosa are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Playa Hermosa may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Classes & Workshops
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Extreme Sports
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Fishing Charters
- Surfing Lessons
- Surfing Lessons
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets