Top Puerto Escondido Coffee & Tea Tours
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Puerto Escondido Tours
Heighten your chances of spotting wild dolphins on a boat cruise from Puerto Escondido, the ideal choice for travelers interested in nature and wildlife. With the help of your guide’s local knowledge, you’ll sail the Pacific Ocean in search of five dolphin species and get unobstructed views of secluded beaches from the water. Plus, convenient hotel pickup is included.
Foodies or anyone who just enjoys a good meal will love this food-focused tour of Puerto Escondido. In a small group you'll be taken to local joints that many travelers miss, for the chance to try real, authentic Oaxacan food and drink. As it's a walking tour you'll be able to go at a slow pace and to really experience the city's atmosphere.
The South Sierra Madre offers great secrets for visitors who like to explore the Real Mexico, for this reason when you arriving to Puerto Escondido and admire the natural beauty of the Pacific Ocean offers to you in its surroundings, the mountains that we have to one side, mountains full of millenary history with its 16 ethnic groups that inhabit it. For this reason and many more you can not miss visiting the community of Llano Grande, where you will have the opportunity to know its history, swim in its crystalline waterfalls, taste its rich cuisine, admire the coffee plantations and many other activities.When you arrive at your hotel, your friends of your Travel Agency Excursiones Turisticas de Valfred, will gladly visit you to give you the full information of this interesting Tour, and you can explore these enigmatic places that offer you the surroundings of this natural paradise, come with us and enjoy the best Tour of your life.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Coffee & Tea Tours in Puerto Escondido?
The best Coffee & Tea Tours in Puerto Escondido according to Viator travellers are:
What Coffee & Tea Tours in Puerto Escondido are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Puerto Escondido may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Central Mexico
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets