Top Puntarenas Food & Drink Classes
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Puntarenas Tours
Encounter the best of Costa Rica's wildlife, cuisine, and famous natural beauty on a combo shore excursion from Puntarenas. Watch adorable white-faced monkeys playing in the trees, and spot crocs and birdlife on a pontoon cruise down the Tarcoles River. Learn the history of the bustling Puntarenas port, and indulge your taste buds with locally grown fruit fresh from the farm, a typical lunch at a local restaurant, and a chance to buy authentic Costa Rican coffee.
Get your heart racing on this cloud forest adventure on a private reserve in Monteverde. Ride ziplines over the forest canopy, rappel down to the forest floor, climb inside of a tree, and more, for a family-friendly excursion that brings you closer to nature.
Maximize your port day in Puntarenas with this jam-packed combo tour that introduces you to the best of the Gulf of Nicoya. Drive through the Costa Rican countryside to a nature reserve, explore the rain forest canopy on hanging bridges, and spot crocs on a cruise down the Tarcoles River. Check out local culture with shopping stops at a replica Spanish Village and fun souvenir store, and finish with a city sightseeing tour.
Experience a different side of the Monteverde Cloud Forest with this small-group tour through a local private farm. Walk through a private farm set within the region’s beautiful countryside to see how coffee, cocoa, and sugar are produced here. Besides seeing their plantations, you’ll have the chance to taste each of the local products. Trails on the farm are accessible for strollers, walkers, and wheelchairs.
Discover Costa Rica's enchanting Pacific rain forest from the air and water on this combo shore excursion from Puntarenas. Walk through the treetops on a series of hanging bridges at a private biological reserve, and then cruise down the Tarcoles River, home to a famous community of crocodiles. In between the eco adventures, enjoy time to shop and snack at a quaint replica of a Spanish colonial settlement.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Food & Drink Classes in Puntarenas?
The best Food & Drink Classes in Puntarenas according to Viator travellers are:
What Food & Drink Classes in Puntarenas are taking additional safety precautions?
These Puntarenas experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Food & Drink Classes in Puntarenas are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Puntarenas may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets