Top Puntarenas Swimming
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Puntarenas Tours
Discover Costa Rica's enchanting Pacific rain forest from the air and water on this combo shore excursion from Puntarenas. Walk through the treetops on a series of hanging bridges at a private biological reserve, and then cruise down the Tarcoles River, home to a famous community of crocodiles. In between the eco adventures, enjoy time to shop and snack at a quaint replica of a Spanish colonial settlement.
Encounter the best of Costa Rica's wildlife, cuisine, and famous natural beauty on a combo shore excursion from Puntarenas. Watch adorable white-faced monkeys playing in the trees, and spot crocs and birdlife on a pontoon cruise down the Tarcoles River. Learn the history of the bustling Puntarenas port, and indulge your taste buds with locally grown fruit fresh from the farm, a typical lunch at a local restaurant, and a chance to buy authentic Costa Rican coffee.
Maximize your port day in Puntarenas with this jam-packed combo tour that introduces you to the best of the Gulf of Nicoya. Drive through the Costa Rican countryside to a nature reserve, explore the rain forest canopy on hanging bridges, and spot crocs on a cruise down the Tarcoles River. Check out local culture with shopping stops at a replica Spanish Village and fun souvenir store, and finish with a city sightseeing tour.
Enjoy the best of Tortuga Island on this private full-day excursion. Travel there by boat and don't miss the dolphins along the way. On the island you can snorkel, observe spider monkeys and visit the spectacular stone arch from where you will enjoy a great view of the island and the ocean. It will be a great day for families or groups of friends.
Get your heart racing on this cloud forest adventure on a private reserve in Monteverde. Ride ziplines over the forest canopy, rappel down to the forest floor, climb inside of a tree, and more, for a family-friendly excursion that brings you closer to nature.
Exchange the sun and surf for for a high-flying adventure in the misty Monteverde Cloud Forest on this full-day combo tour. Fly through the forest canopy on a 15-cable zipline course featuring a gravity-defying Superman cable and a Tarzan swing, and slow down for a closer look at Monteverde's rich biodiversity while walking through the tree tops along a series of hanging bridges. In between adventures, replenish your energy with a typical Costa Rican lunch.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Swimming in Puntarenas?
The best Swimming in Puntarenas according to Viator travellers are:
What Swimming in Puntarenas are taking additional safety precautions?
These Puntarenas experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Swimming in Puntarenas are good for avoiding crowds?
- Outdoor Activities
- Extreme Sports
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Jet Boat Rentals
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets