Top Puntarenas Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Puntarenas Tours
RSVP to the biggest party in Monteverde with this nocturnal tour of the area's famed wildlife by moonlight, when nearly 80 percent of Monteverde's mammalian residents come out to play. Join a guide who will help you spot animals such as gray foxes, reptiles, and more as they come out after dark.
Pop up on a surfboard and catch your first waves in Montezuma with a professional surf lesson. Learn the basics of surfing rules and etiquette on the shore, and then jump in the water to try out fundamental moves with the help of your guide. A big sandbar makes Montezuma a great place for beginners to safely and comfortably try a new sport, and all equipment is included so you don’t need to fuss with any rentals.
Explore the Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Preserve on a two-part tour that goes out in the morning and evening. Your guide leads nature walks that provide you with a total of about five hours in the cloud forest when the animals are most active. In the morning you might spot wildlife including toucans, monkeys, or a quetzal, and in the evening you might see nocturnal critters such as sloth, porcupines, or kinkajou.
Delve deep into Costa Rican coffee culture with this farm tour taking you step-by-step through the production process. From seed all the way to delicious cup, learn about Costa Rican culture using coffee as a focal point. In addition to coffee, you'll have the chance to explore the production of two other important staples, chocolate and sugarcane.
Not only is the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve an impressive place to explore with a guide thanks to its huge range of biodiversity, but it is also the home to some of Costa Rica’s biggest industries. This guided tour combines the best of Monteverde’s natural offerings into a single outing: hike through the cloud forest with a guide and then see how coffee, chocolate, and sugar are produced from plant to final product.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Puntarenas?
The best Unique Experiences in Puntarenas according to Viator travellers are:
What Unique Experiences in Puntarenas are taking additional safety precautions?
These Puntarenas experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Puntarenas are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Puntarenas may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets