Top Queensland Multi-day Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
10 results | All Queensland Tours
Climb aboard the only commercial sailing trimaran in the Whitsunday Islands for an unforgettable 2-night voyage through these unspoiled isles that lie between the Queensland coast and the Great Barrier Reef. Soak up the sun on spacious decks, drop anchor to feel the sand between your toes on the pristine beaches of various islands, and snorkel among vibrant marine life at spots like Blue Peal Bay and Caves Cove. You won’t go hungry with all meals freshly prepared right onboard.
Spend two days and one night on the Great Barrier Reef, one of the world’s largest coral reef systems. The Reefworld pontoon is your base for snorkeling, semi-submersible rides, and other underwater explorations by day. Stay overnight on the upper deck of the pontoon, 40 nautical miles (74 km) from shore and sleep under the stars in a swag (tent). Includes most meals and round-trip transport from the Port of Airlie or Hamilton Island.
This cruise to the Tangalooma Island Resort on Moreton Island is the easy way to spend a day in nature from Brisbane. Choose between sand tobogganing, a wildlife-spotting cruise, snorkeling, or a ATV Quad Bike Tour for a fun-filled day. You can also use the facilities at the resort, such as the pool and bar if you’d rather just relax. This day trip is ideal for families.
Explore Moreton Island’s spectacular natural environment on this all-day adventure at Tangalooma Island Resort. After boarding a dolphin cruise in Brisbane, travel to the resort and check out a desert-safari tour with sand tobogganing, a marine-discovery cruise, a snorkeling tour, or an ATV quad bike tour. Enjoy access to the resort’s pools, lounges, eco center, and a supervised dolphin feeding experience is included in your visit.
If you want a special, memorable experience beyond the standard Great Barrier Reef day tours, spend the night underwater in an amazing 'reefsuite.' Begin by cruising through the Whitsunday Islands to Hardy Reef, where you can choose to snorkel, dive, or take a scenic helicopter flight (extra cost). Once the daytrippers have left you can enjoy a peaceful sunset dinner before retiring to your underwater suite with reef views.
Explore the Great Barrier Reef exactly the way you want and save with this great-value, customizable 3-day pass. Choose three different full-day cruises to suit your style and preferences, from certified and introductory scuba dive trips to snorkeling and glass bottom-boat adventures. Get a new perspective on the world-famous reef on every cruise, with diverse destinations including Green Island, Agincourt Reef, and Low Isles. Tours depart from Cairns or Port Douglas can be taken over a 7-day period to suit your sightseeing schedule. It’s a fantastic way to discover Australia’s spectacular underwater world!
Enjoy a hassle-free day trip to Moreton Island and spend time doing your choice of activities with the Tangalooma Island Resort as your base. Toboggan down sand dunes on the desert-safari tour, look out for dolphins on the marine-discovery cruise, explore underwater shipwrecks on a snorkeling experience, or an ATV quad bike tour. Round-trip transport from Brisbane included.
Enjoy three days sailing around the magnificent Whitsunday Islands on this small-group cruise departing from Airlie Beach. Over three relaxing days you can jump off board to snorkel around coral reefs, swim in crystal-clear water, sunbathe on pristine beaches, hike to island lookouts, and chill out on deck while enjoying plentiful good food.
Experience Australia’s Great Barrier Reef on this two-day sailing and snorkeling excursion. Sail from Cairns to beautiful Green Island aboard a classic schooner. Then, explore the brilliant marine life of Pinnacle Reef. Enjoy a delicious complimentary lunch before returning to Cairns and preparing for a second day of adventure—a glass-bottom boat cruise at the outer edge of Upolu reef and a snorkel at Upolu Cay.
Experience the Whitsundays with an organized 5 day package that will take you to all the essential places in the area. Your guide will arrange to take you to Arlie beach and go island hopping to Hamilton Island and Whitehaven Beach, where you’ll spend one of the days. You’ll get to explore the Great Barrier Reef and have a reef cruise, looking for all the gorgeous marine life.
What people are saying about Multi-day Cruises in Queensland
2-Night Whitsunday Islands Sailing Adventure on Trimaran Avatar"Great trip all round! Awesome welcome from Skipper Sammy and Ella. Nice food, cool snorkel spots and great visit to Whitehaven Beach!"..."
2-Day Great Barrier Reef "Reefsleep" Experience"The Reef sleep experience is simply amazing, the crew looking after us were fantastic, the food incredible and then the opportunity to snorkel and scuba dive Hardy Reef.... what can I say, it is an experience of a lifetime"..."
Day Cruise to Tangalooma Island Resort on Moreton Island"Such a beautiful island, lots of different birds, quad biking was awesome but would love to go back for longer than a day to do more activities"..."
Dolphin Feeding Day Cruise to Tangalooma Island Resort on Moreton Island"I had the most amazing day at Tangalooma! The marine cruise was fab and although we didn’t see much, the staff made it thoroughly enjoyable and entertaining! Feeding the wild dolphins in the evening was incredible and an experience I will cherish forever!"..."
2 Day Great Barrier Reef "Reefsuites" Experience"The staff were wonderful and caring. The accommodation was amazing, the food was 5 star and the experience will be with us forever. A truly memorable time. Andy was fabulous host!"..."
Ultimate 3-Day Great Barrier Reef Cruise Pass"I was so happy that i found this option on the Internet, and had my tours booked before arriving to Australia. We enjoyed the boat and the staff on the boat best on the trip we took out of Port Douglas . We went to the outer barrier reef each day, and we saw different parts of the reef....amazing!"..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Multi-day Cruises in Queensland?
The best Multi-day Cruises in Queensland according to Viator travellers are:
What Multi-day Cruises in Queensland are taking additional safety precautions?
These Queensland experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Extreme Sports
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Multi-day Cruises
- Scuba Diving
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Unique Experiences
- Chillagoe-Mungana Caves National Park Tours & Tickets
- Kissing Point Fortification Tours & Tickets
- Queensland Art Gallery Tours & Tickets
- Fraser Island Tours & Tickets
- Cairns Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Coot-tha Tours & Tickets
- Lake McKenzie Tours & Tickets
- Maheno Shipwreck Tours & Tickets
- Whitsunday Passage Tours & Tickets
- Waddy Point Tours & Tickets
- 75 Mile Beach Tours & Tickets
- Cairns Night Markets & Food Court Tours & Tickets
- James Cook Museum Tours & Tickets
- Broadbeach Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Brisbane Tours & Tickets
- The Original Eumundi Markets Tours & Tickets
- Bundaberg Tours & Tickets
- Double Island Point Lighthouse Tours & Tickets
- Snakes Downunder Reptile Park & Zoo Tours & Tickets
- Glass House Mountains Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Cairns & the Tropical North
- Things to do in Port Douglas
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Aeroglen
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in North Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets