Top Rarotonga 4WD Tours
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Rarotonga Tours
Combine a cultural village tour, a buffet dinner, and an exciting overwater night show during this 5-hour experience in Rarotonga. Get to know the culture of the Cook Islands, including their culinary traditions, song, and dance. Hotel pickup and drop-off included.
Who said divers have all the fun? On this snorkel tour you’ll get close-up views of a range of tropical sea life. You’ll go swimming with turtles, and if conditions are good, with eagle rays too. If this wasn’t fantastic enough, you’ll have an award-winning photographer (or one of her team) accompany you. You’ll be given high-quality, artistic photos of your snorkeling experience to take home after.
Dig your toes into the sand of Muri Beach, located on Rarotonga in the Cook Islands. Aboard a glass bottom boat, spend 4 hours floating over the turquoise waters, stopping for a snorkeling on the way. Arrive at Motu Koromiri for some entertainment and a barbecue fish lunch on the beach. Round-trip hotel transportation included.
What people are saying about 4WD Tours in Rarotonga
Cook Islands Cultural Village Tour with Night Show and Buffet Dinner in Rarotonga"Amazing from start to finish. Friendly, welcoming and very professional 😁 highly recommend. Dancers energetic and entertaining, cultural tour interesting, informative and fun."..."
Turtle and Ray Snorkel Tour (Worldclass photography included)"Beautiful clear water, and up close experience with turtles. Guides were amazing looking after the children and us at all times. Thanks Baby shark and Keanu you guys rock!"..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best 4WD Tours in Rarotonga?
The best 4WD Tours in Rarotonga according to Viator travellers are:
What 4WD Tours in Rarotonga are taking additional safety precautions?
These Rarotonga experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What 4WD Tours in Rarotonga are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Rarotonga may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Avarua
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Papeete
- Things to do in Viti Levu
- Things to do in Nadi
- Things to do in Denarau Island
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Hawaii
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets