Top Rottnest Island Day Trips
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Rottnest Island Tours
Experience the best of Rottnest Island on a half-day sightseeing tour by bus and historical train. Visit Kingstown Barracks, Oliver Hill Battery, and Henrietta Rocks shipwreck location, and keep an eye out for quokkas and other wildlife. You can snap photos of the turquoise bays and white-sand beaches that ring the traffic-free island, and learn about the history of the Aboriginal Noongar people.
Experience in all the highlights of Rottnest Island in AC comfort on this Bayseeker bus tour. Perfect for those short on time, you can hop off your ferry in Thomson Bay (not-included) and jump on the bus—one of the few vehicles on the island—enjoying a guided commentary as you whiz around, taking in the old WWII barracks, the seals at Cathedral Rocks, shipwrecks, (seasonal) pink salt lakes, and Wadjemup Lighthouse.
Explore the protected nature reserve on an E-bike and pedal with ease along white sand beaches and coves. Look out for quokka, a small marsupial animal native to the island, and stop for a swim in the clear, shallow water at the Basin. Fuel up with a complimentary lunch partway through the tour.
Discover the bays and beaches of Rottnest Island on this day tour via seaplane from Perth. With a small group, travel in a turboprop seaplane to the tiny island, known for its sustainability practices and locally sourced cuisine. Tour the island with a guide in the lead, learning about the island history and culture, then stop at Hotel Rottnest for morning tea and lunch. Round-trip Perth hotel transportation included.
Explore some of the best views of Rottnest Island on your 1-hour guided Segway tour. The relaxed holiday vibe of Rottnest’s historic settlement is perfect for Segway touring. Glide along spectacular Thomson Bay, filled with boats and bathers, to the iconic Rottnest pub. Enjoy stories of the settlement’s intriguing past and keep watch for Quokkas. Leaving the settlement, the tour follows beachside paths, exploring popular bays and beaches. The tour concludes back at Kingstown Barracks and you have free time to explore the Island. Why not dive into one of the pristine bays or complete the Quokka selfie challenge. The opportunities are endless.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Day Trips in Rottnest Island?
The best Day Trips in Rottnest Island according to Viator travellers are:
What Day Trips in Rottnest Island are taking additional safety precautions?
These Rottnest Island experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Day Trips in Rottnest Island are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Rottnest Island may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets