Top Rottnest Island Half-day Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Rottnest Island Tours
Experience in all the highlights of Rottnest Island in AC comfort on this Bayseeker bus tour. Perfect for those short on time, you can hop off your ferry in Thomson Bay (not-included) and jump on the bus—one of the few vehicles on the island—enjoying a guided commentary as you whiz around, taking in the old WWII barracks, the seals at Cathedral Rocks, shipwrecks, (seasonal) pink salt lakes, and Wadjemup Lighthouse.
Experience the best of Rottnest Island on a half-day sightseeing tour by bus and historical train. Visit Kingstown Barracks, Oliver Hill Battery, and Henrietta Rocks shipwreck location, and keep an eye out for quokkas and other wildlife. You can snap photos of the turquoise bays and white-sand beaches that ring the traffic-free island, and learn about the history of the Aboriginal Noongar people.
Explore the protected nature reserve on an E-bike and pedal with ease along white sand beaches and coves. Look out for quokka, a small marsupial animal native to the island, and stop for a swim in the clear, shallow water at the Basin. Fuel up with a complimentary lunch partway through the tour.
Experience Rottnest Island by foot on our 12km guided hike. Traverse spectacular coastal headlands, past stunning inland lakes, and encounter both natural and man-made attractions along the way. This exclusive opportunity to travel the hiking trails on Rottnest will ensure your journey is memorable, with “walking on water’ boardwalks, and visits to some of the iconic bays, including Little Parakeet Bay or the Basin, famous shipwrecks, and a little journey of the Islands lighthouses, this half-day island adventure is the perfect way to experience the highlights of Rottnest in a bite-sized chunk.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Half-day Tours in Rottnest Island?
The best Half-day Tours in Rottnest Island according to Viator travellers are:
What Half-day Tours in Rottnest Island are taking additional safety precautions?
What Half-day Tours in Rottnest Island are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Rottnest Island may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets