Top Sámara Sporting Events
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Sámara Tours
Sort by: Featured
Explore the Samara area on your own quad with this half-day guided tour. After a safety briefing and driver training, ride through the hills and jungles while taking in the mountaintop views and spotting local wildlife with help from your guide. After the ride, stop at an area beach to enjoy a swim.
Guanacaste’s tropical dry forest is one of Central America’s most vulnerable ecosystems, home to a rich variety of wildlife including howler monkeys, deer, and parrots. On this guided hiking tour, stroll through Werner Sauter Biological Reserve while your guide teaches you about the region’s wildlife and the history of indigenous people who once called these forests home. Your guide navigates, leaving you free to enjoy the scenery and spot native wildlife.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Sporting Events in Sámara are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley