Top San Blas Islands Full-day Tours
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All San Blas Islands Tours
Many tours go to the beautiful San Blas Islands but few give you the chance to snorkel at two of the best spots. On this full-day tour to the archipelago you’ll be taken to some peaceful beaches, away from the crowds. Visit Isla Yansailidup and the Natural Pool and enjoy swimming and snorkeling in the balmy tropical waters. All snorkeling gear will be provided so don’t worry about bringing yours from home.
Experience first hand being inside the Panama Canal while immersing yourself in its intriguing history, the day-to-day operations and the abundant wildlife all around you, while being surrounded by lush rainforest. Gaze at the gigantic ships effortlessly passing us and listen for the distant monkey cries as we approach Monkey Island. Get up close and personal with four different species of monkeys -the Mantled Howler Monkey, the White-Faced Capuchin Monkey, Geoffroy’s Tamarin Monkey, and the Lemurine Owl Monkey - as they climb on you and snatch food. Discover many other wild animals including crocodiles, toucans, sloths, iguanas, turtles, and numerous exotic birds.
The crew has been sailing around San Blas for many years now and they have deep knowledge of the place and culture, so they will make sure you visit the best islands in the Archipelago. If you love snorkelling, you will have the chance to admire the untouched coral reefs, one of the bests in the world. The driver will pick you up at 5 am at your accommodation, if you decide to include pick up and after about 3 hours drive you will be arriving at Carti Port. There you will be set on a speedboat to your sailboat. The crew will be there to welcome you aboard and give you a short briefing about your day. After that you will be able to visit the first island and you can do snorkeling. Following this, you will sail to a different island and have lunch either on the boat or island. Meals are fresh and based on local products. After lunch you will have time to visit the second island and do snorkeling. At 3 pm the speedboat will pick you up from the boat and start your way back to the city.
Island Hopping in one of the most amazing caribbean paradaise with more than 365 tiny Islands proctected by an indigenous community called the "Gunas". Enjoy your trip with a passionate Local guide who speaks English. Activities included: Kayaking or Paddel board in Aguja, Snorkelling in a sunken boat full of colored fishes and reefs. Visit 3 Islands and 1 Natural swimming pool. Perro chico,Aguja and Pelicano island from Money Hesit famous Netflix serie. Includes: Umbrellas, towels and beach chair subject to availability (in Aguja) Safe Travel: We are the only San blas Tour Operator Offically approved by Panama Tourism Authorities.
Visit with us one of the most famous islands of San Blas, the Casa de Papel island where you can meet and tour the places where the famous Casa de Papel series was filmed, on this tour we will also visit another island where you can snorkel or simply relax in its beach area, we will finish the tour with a delicious Caribbean lunch in its restaurant with ocean views. Enjoy the best of the San Blas Islands with us.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Full-day Tours in San Blas Islands?
The best Full-day Tours in San Blas Islands according to Viator travellers are:
- Visit San Blas Islands - Day Tour to 3 spots + Snorkeling + Meal + Drink
- Monkey Island experience in the Panama Canal (Gatun Lake)
- San Blas Day Tour on SAILBOAT Island Hopping ALL INCLUSIVE
- Full Day Island Hopping in 4 Amazing Spots in San Blas - Money Heist!
- Full Day Boat Tour to Casa de Papel Island and Snorkeling
What Full-day Tours in San Blas Islands are taking additional safety precautions?
These San Blas Islands experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Full-day Tours in San Blas Islands are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in San Blas Islands may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Medellín
- Things to do in Santa Marta
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Armenia
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets