Top San Jose Airboat Tours
Saved to wishlist!
11 results | All San Jose Tours
This sampler adventure tour from San Jose fits the best of Costa Rica's beaches, rivers, and rain forests into one action-packed day. Catch some sun at popular Jaco Beach, one of the closest to the capital, and go croc-spotting at a famous overlook on the Tarcoles River. Then head into the lush jungle for a thrilling zipline canopy tour plus your choice of a horseback ride to tropical waterfalls or an ATV safari.
See the vast diversity of Costa Rica on a 3-day tour that includes hiking at Arenal Volcano, exploring the Monteverde cloud forest, and enjoying the tropical white-sand beaches of Manuel Antonio National Park. This expertly organized all-inclusive tour covers all of your transportation and accommodations, so busy travelers can maximize their time and not worry about any of the logistics.
Explore the Costa Rican capital’s rich history, landmark buildings, and modern culture on a combo bus and walking tour of San Jose. Get a great introduction to city highlights like the National Theater and Art Museum, and stop to walk through bustling markets and public plazas to feel the pulse of this modern Central American metropolis. Get an extra boost of Costa Rican culture by listening to traditional folkloric music onboard the bus.
Learn about the chocolate industry in Costa Rica on this private 7-hour tour from San Jose. You'll visit Tirimbina, a private biological reserve in the rain forest and take a guided hike across a suspension bridge to a cacao plantation. Get an intimate look at the chocolate-making process, from fruit to chocolate bar. Lunch is included.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Go river rafting on the Pacuare River on a full-day tour from Turrialba that showcases some of the gorgeous scenery in Costa Rica. Expect to spend about four hours on the river as you raft about 18 miles (29 km) on large and small rapids, with lunch provided during a break along the way. This whitewater river rafting experience is suitable for active people that enjoy an outdoor challenge.
Discover San Jose’s hidden delights with this unique evening tour of the Costa Rican capital. Get up close and personal with the nightlife in San Jose, starting with the Morazán Park where we will learn post-colonial Costa Rican history. From there, our appreciation for San Jose’s historical architecture continues, with a walk by the Metallic Building, then on to Spain Park for a fantastic view of the Yellow House (now the Ministry of Foreign Affairs). We’ll continue to charming Barrio Escalante, one of the oldest residential areas in San Jose. Finish the night with a 3-course meal and wine or beer pairings at a gourmet Costa Rican restaurant.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Simplify your arrival in Costa Rica with this simple private transfer service from the San José airport to the city. Avoid the hassle of queuing for taxis or haggling with drivers. Whatever time of day or night you arrive, and even if your flight is delayed, your driver will be waiting for you at the airport to take you directly to the hotel.
Experience San Jose’s party scene with a pub crawl through the heart of Costa Rica’s capital, and skip the line with an expert guide and a fun crew of fellow travelers. Learn about the city’s history as you walk alongside your guide, drink like a Tico as you tip back house shots at a series of four bars and clubs, then dance, drink and party the night away in the heart of the city.
Experience the sights, sounds, and flavors of San Jose on an evening bus tour. Starting from your hotel, a comfortable double-decker bus with onboard WiFi serves as your transportation for the evening. See over 25 of the city’s landmarks and stop for a bilingual guided tour at key locations, including the Pre-Columbian Gold Museum. Enjoy an included dinner of local cuisine, before drop-off at your hotel.
Explore three of Costa Rica's most incredible national parks in just three days with this tour. You'll spend time hiking in Arenal Volcano National Park, traversing the canals and rivers at Tortuguero National Park, and hanging out at the beaches in Manuel Antonio National Park. For added convenience and comfort, all accommodation, transportation, and meals are included.
Sample a wide variety of Costa Rican flavors while learning about the country's cultural heritage with this San Jose walking tour. You'll shop for fruits and veggies at the Mercado Central and the Mercado Borbón, visit the National Theater and La Laguna Plaza, and try all sorts of local treats along the way.
What people are saying about Airboat Tours in San Jose
One Day Adventure Tour from San Jose"One of the best days in San Jose. The ATV ride was fabulous and the Chocolate Experience is a 'must' for chocolate lovers. It was fun and informative. You will enjoy you day!"..."
3-Days Arenal Volcano Tabacon Resort - Monteverde - Manuel Antonio"Amazing tour, Yancy and Cucu were absolutely brilliant, they did their best to keep us entertained and happy. Lovely places. We absolutely loved it. Totally recommended. Muchas gracias. Pura Vida!!!"..."
Chocolate Tour in the Rainforest & Hanging Bridge. Private Tour"My wife and I were the only passengers. However the guide and driver gave us the entire package. They were very knowledgeable and did an excellent job."..."
Explore San Jose By Night: Walking Food and Culture Tour"Wow what an amazing tour of the city, saw some incredible sights and learned more of the history of the country and the people. Jorge was a fantastic guide his passion for his country is contagious. Lover every minute."..."
Pub Crawl Costa Rica with FREE cocktails & Skip-the-Line Entrance by Carpe Chepe"Our tour guide was great. Very nice and friendly. He even helped my husband get a cab home. It was a great night out"..."
Half-Day San Jose Evening Bus Tour with Dinner and Pickup"Nice Experience and the Sympathy of our tour guide Jordan make the Evening Tour more comfortable after the rainy weather. Thank You Jordan"..."
Bites and Sights - Walking Food Tour in San Jose Small Group"Absolutely loved this tour ! My friend and I were looking for a food tour to do in San Jose. We decided on this one and so glad we did ! Angel was amazing. We toured the markets , got to try local fruits and came back to drink some coffee and make some authentic costa Rican food. Definitely recommend !"..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Airboat Tours in San Jose?
The best Airboat Tours in San Jose according to Viator travellers are:
What Airboat Tours in San Jose are taking additional safety precautions?
These San Jose experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Airboat Tours in San Jose are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in San Jose may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Extreme Sports
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Airboat Tours
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Jade Museum (Museo del Jade) Tours & Tickets
- La Sabana Park Tours & Tickets
- National Museum (Museo Nacional) Tours & Tickets
- Plaza de la Cultura Tours & Tickets
- Gold Museum Tours & Tickets
- Rescate Animal Zooave Tours & Tickets
- Yellow House (Casa Amarilla) Tours & Tickets
- Morazan Park Tours & Tickets
- Braulio Carrillo National Park Tours & Tickets
- Metallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico) Tours & Tickets
- Orosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi) Tours & Tickets
- Sarchi Tours & Tickets
- Children's Museum (Museo de los Ninos) Tours & Tickets
- Chirripó National Park Tours & Tickets
- Turu Ba Ri Tropical Park Tours & Tickets
- Costa Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from San Jose
- San Jose to Costa Rica
- San Jose to La Fortuna
- San Jose to Arenal Volcano National Park
- San Jose to Poas Volcano National Park
- San Jose to Jaco
- San Jose to Puntarenas
- San Jose to Quepos
- San Jose to Limon
- San Jose to Tabacon Hot Springs
- San Jose to Carara National Park (Parque Nacional Carara)
- San Jose to Baldi Hot Springs
- San Jose to Celeste River (Río Celeste)
- San Jose to Jaco Beach
- San Jose to Tortuguero National Park (Parque Nacional Tortuguero)
- San Jose to Monteverde
- San Jose to Tortuguero
- San Jose to Alajuela