Top San Pedro La Laguna Cultural Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All San Pedro La Laguna Tours
Visit three Mayan villages around Lake Atitlan—Santiago Atitlan, San Juan la Laguna, and Panajachel—on this guided all-day tour from San Pedro La Laguna. Witness the lifestyle of the Mayan people, learn their techniques for making and dyeing textiles, and experience the local way of life as you wander the bustling markets.
Experience Santiago Atitlan’s rich culture with a private guide who gives you insider access to understanding art, handicrafts, spirituality, and more. Since this tour is fully customizable, you'll work with the guide to design an itinerary that reflects your interests. Prebooking secures your private guide in advance, ensuring a personalized alternative to more generic group trips.
We are a travel agency that focuses on offering the best personalized service to our clients in organizing tours and cultural trips around Guatemala. In addition we want to promote interaction with local communities in order to create work opportunities and increase respect for the environment and local traditions and customs.
The Indian Nose is a Peak known for having the appearance of a person's face looking up at the sky. It is known as Rostro Maya in Spanish and its original name is in Tzutujil, one of the Mayan languages around the lake. We`ll take you to the highest point of the peak so you can spend some time appreciating the beauty of the lake and the towns around it, take some pictures, and breathe fresh air. To close with a flourish, we`ll take you to a place by the lake where you`ll have the chance to cliff diving in the clear waters of the lake! Make sure you don`t forget your swimsuit as you`ll need it. This tour is a different way of appreciating and enjoying Lake Atitlan. Don't miss this fascinating tour.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Cultural Tours in San Pedro La Laguna?
The best Cultural Tours in San Pedro La Laguna according to Viator travellers are:
What Cultural Tours in San Pedro La Laguna are taking additional safety precautions?
These San Pedro La Laguna experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets